[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Rule Violation (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Rule Violation (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=38664)

+ Rule Violation (Report Archived by Dale) - Nikbon - Yesterday 12:56

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: nikbon

Their LFS Username(s): ugursarkaya06
Their In-game Nickname(s): Yusuf

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 27/09/2024
Time of Incident: 3.30PM - 3.35PM GMT+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):The chase starts at 16:20, and at 18:20, he hits me on the bridge and then goes the wrong way. Yusuf entered the pit lane shortly after the chase started and used the ramp to jump, which as far as I know, is forbidden during a chase. Later, he did the same maneuver on a bridge and tried to push me. Finally, he drove the wrong way on the highway, which is why I stopped chasing him.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: On the bridge, I told him he shouldn't do that, and later, when he went the wrong way, I told him to come back and that driving in the wrong direction is forbidden.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://we.tl/t-ZeoD49Cmmv

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? YES

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - Today 11:31

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Rule Violation - Dale - Today 12:04

Hello, and thankyou for the report.

Here is what I found, I was notified about this user ramming yesterday and joined incognito, but when I was there they didn't do anything wrong, as such I watched your whole replay watching Yusuf, here is what I found:

4:10- Yusuf Drives in front of Skorzz, brake checks, then proceeds to block Skorzz from overtaking.

5:15- Rams Skorzz

6:20- Rams Skorzz again

7:20- Approaching roundabout at way to fast a speed to slow down intime, theres traffic at RB (looks like a crash) and Yusuf rams into Eetzi.

11:10- Rams Ropi who's on a bike.

12:05- Ropi falls on a corner, Yusuf then rams/pushes them a good distance down the AB, could of easily baked off and gone round.

18:20- Rams Nikbon on bridge, then proceeds to go WW on AB to Roundabout.

As well as these, I saw them WW on Rb a few times which he's been warned about. Also the ramps in the SF don't affect chases as they don't give unfair advantage, if it was over a wall or something then it would be:

"3.11.b Doing stunts to gain advantage in chase is forbidden. (e.g. jumping over fences/walls/barriers)."

As such due to a recent offence also I will be giving ugursarkaya06 (Yusuf) a 2 day ban.

These are the rules broken in this case: 1.2, 1.3, 3.10, 3.11, 10.0.1

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.