[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report Nojusas1410 (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report Nojusas1410 (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38676)

+ Report Nojusas1410 (Report Archived by Vilix) - Marty_Deslions - Yesterday 17:41

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Marty_Deslions

Their LFS Username(s): Nojusas1410
Their In-game Nickname(s): Bandit

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 1/10/2024
Time of Incident: 19:32

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
timestamp 35:00
I am chasing a vehicle. Nojusas1410 drives behind me. I tell him to hold distance because chase. He does not respond but keeps driving close behind me. Dzymcia also is close behind Nojusas1410. Eventually Nojusas1410 crashes into me. This maybe not on purpose since we were braking, but it could have been avoided if Nojusas1410 would have held distance to the chase. (rule 1.5.b)

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
As said above.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://uploadir.com/91222/4CESe60cNC

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - Yesterday 19:48

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report Nojusas1410 - Vilix - Yesterday 20:10

Hello,

Nojusas1410 is a brand-new player with 1 hour on the server. They seemed like they were actually (somewhat) respecting sirens in the beginning, nonetheless, they should have kept a greater distance and avoided crashing into you. Nojusas1410 will be given a confirmable warning to welcome them to the server and to remind them to read our rules.

-Vilix

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.