[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Schmitz Un Ban Request (Unban Request Granted by Nick) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + Schmitz Un Ban Request (Unban Request Granted by Nick) (/showthread.php?tid=38683)

+ Schmitz Un Ban Request (Unban Request Granted by Nick) - Schmitz - 2024-10-03 13:27

- Your LFS Username: kaanndarii

- Time & Date of Incident: 2023-12-21, 13:32

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: First of all hello. I was banned from the TC server about 9 months ago. I ignorantly used historical symbols on my car skin. I couldn't understand how serious it was. I did a lot of research through Wikipedia and learned how serious it was and realized that what I did was very wrong and shameful. And I seriously regretted it for these 9 months. In another skin of mine, I copied and pasted Arabic writings and random words I found on the internet and I didn't know what their meanings were. I also regret it and I want to apologize to my other friends for my ignorance and lack of knowledge. I just want to enter the TC server again and enjoy the game like normal people. I personally apologize to BP for my discord and indifferent attitudes on the Discord server. I found the punishment you gave me during these 9 months sufficient and I think I came back with a little more knowledge. I demand that my ban be closed. I also apologize to all TC officials for this ignorant approach of mine and I promise that such a mistake will not be repeated. I can give. That's all I want to say, I wish you all a good day..

Status: Pending Investigation. Updated by Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-10-03 13:44

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Nick. - Nick - 2024-10-03 15:23

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

Thank you for your mature request, I am glad to see you have taken time to educate yourself on the matter. Please make sure this sort of behaviour doesn't happen in the future.

Have fun playing on our servers again!

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.