[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report to ramer KUP10 (Junioreyizz) (Report Archived by Vilix) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report to ramer KUP10 (Junioreyizz) (Report Archived by Vilix) (/showthread.php?tid=38689)

+ Report to ramer KUP10 (Junioreyizz) (Report Archived by Vilix) - Lixy - Today 09:35

Users Involved
Your LFS Username: Junioreyizz

Their In-game Nickname(s): KUP10

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 06/10/2024
Time of Incident:

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
- 28:20: User crash civilian.
- 38:00: User ramed me directly.
- 50:15 User ramed cop to the roof.
-56:25 User ramed me and pulled on a roof.

Evidence
Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wFaPbtg0jtbk3dWbY1iiJPWdL_ftmQCV/view?usp=drive_link

Confirmation
Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - Today 09:37

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Vilix. - Vilix - Today 10:01

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report to ramer KUP10 (Junioreyizz) - Vilix - Today 17:44

Hello, thanks for your report. This player seems to be a returning (experienced player, just over 2,000 hours on the server).

Here's my MPR notes:
28:20 Unacceptable, intentional hit into on-coming traffic. No apology.

38:05 While there was no damage done to your car, this is just an unnecessary hit. No apology.

38:23 Ilya18101 this looks like a very clear and intentional revenge ram. You accelerated and waited until the last second to hit your brakes, sending the suspect into a big spin. You claimed it was "lag" but in-fact there was no ping-spike from your client and you were actively steering towards him. Not proper behaviour.

50:15 This is a very clear and intentional ram. The suspect is actively steering and accelerating into the cop to push him into a sharp edge, causing the cop to flip. Unacceptable.

50:42 Ilya18101 again, you drive directly into the rear of the suspect. This is once again a clear ram, and likely because you got upset seeing your backup get rammed by the suspect. Using "lag" as an excuse is not believable. Revenge ramming is never tolerated.

56:30 Unacceptable direct ram to flip you over.

Action:
Overall this chase was just a mess on both ends. Hyper-cars where neither party is able to fully wield the performance they offer, resulting in a sloppy and impact-heavy chase. I was also present during the time of this MPR and I remember well how arrogant and entitled Junioreyizz's attitude was the entire time.

Junioreyizz will be banned for 7 days for intentionally ramming on multiple occasions during a chase as well as ramming a cop to flip them to escape. If this behaviour continues then harsher punishment will have to be used.

Ilya18101 will have their cop license suspended for 7 days. Ilya18101 has previous warnings recently about their cop conduct regarding 1. ramming, and 2. general conduct. I hope once they regain their license, these issues won't return.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.