[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Tim (RandomWater) (Report Archived by Frozen) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Tim (RandomWater) (Report Archived by Frozen) (/showthread.php?tid=38690)

+ Tim (RandomWater) (Report Archived by Frozen) - Abyss - Today 10:20

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: MrDomas

Their LFS Username(s): RandomWater
Their In-game Nickname(s): Tim

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 2024-10-06
Time of Incident: 12:55 (EEST)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
  • Purposefully timing out, driving into me (for 2 times) (1:27:17)
  • It wasn't his spawn-point, he could just pit, but on 1:30:58 he types into chat to another player "this is you when you dare to go afk on a bike". His friend replies "make him fly" and of course, he does. I was AFK, but heard crashing sounds right after the incident, came back and replied with "nice, thanks".

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: After saving the replay and reviewing it I confronted him with saying "that was on purpose", but he just replied things like "huh", "i was lagging" etc. From my perspective, this doesn't seem like a coincidence or an accident.

Oh, and seems like I'm in danger for creating this report. God help me.

[Image: Z2fXPHQ.png]

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/dvg7ct5zfsx5das/ramming_into_the_air.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Yes

RE: Tim (RandomWater) - UserTim - Today 11:46

No threat ofcourse!

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - Today 19:08

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

This seems a pretty clear case to me. Tim (RandomWater), you do seem to have a general lack of respect towards our rules. Even your response in this forums confirms you're not taking any of this seriously at all.

In the replay, you can be seen clearly lagging on purpose. Other timestamps such as 1:19:30 and 1:25:40 prove that you perfectly knew what you were doing. Even your response in your chat after timing out "Ok, maybe too long" confirms my thoughts.

Your record of ramming in our servers is something you should not be proud of, however, the several chances we've given you do not seem to help you understand that we do not tolerate such behaviour.

RandomWater has been banned for 28 days from our servers.

Thanks for your report,
Frozen

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.