[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Jibalonskis (ramming) (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Jibalonskis (ramming) (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38700)

+ Report - Jibalonskis (ramming) (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Val - 2024-10-08 14:17

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: PainB

Their LFS Username(s): Swim>Jibalonskis
Their In-game Nickname(s): Jibalonskis

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 08/10/2024
Time of Incident: 16:00 UTC+2

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I was chasing him then he was ramming and managed to flip my car.

1:07:08 - chase begins
1:09:10 - this is where he started ramming
1:09:38 - flips my car

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: Asked explanation after the chase, his answers was "you were blocking the road", "it was a revenge for my friend" so he's perfectly aware of what he did.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://we.tl/t-SckMMbErha

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? Absolutely.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-10-08 15:19

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - Jibalonskis (ramming) - Wilczek - 2024-10-08 20:29

Hello,

Upon investigation, this looks like a revenge ram.

PainB, at 21:43 on the replay you intentionally prevented the biker behind from overtaking you by hitting them. They indeed got close to you, but that doesn't mean you can just knock them off the road. That most likely is the reason you got rammed later.
[Image: WWfUqYY.png]

Looking at Jibalonskis's behavior, they revenge rammed Val for hitting the biker. Ramming cops as suspect is NOT allowed.
[Image: PwWcnWR.png]

Therefore,
  • PainB - Warning for intentionally hitting a biker, breaking rule 1.2.
  • Jibalonskis - Warning for ramming a cop in chase, using excessive force. Breaks rule 3.10.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.