[TC] Gaming Forums
Private chat revokation appeal - Epicproes (Granted) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Private chat revokation appeal - Epicproes (Granted) (/showthread.php?tid=38704)

Private chat revokation appeal - Epicproes (Granted) - Epicproes - 2024-10-09 13:17

Your LFS Username: Epicproes

Date of Incident: 7.8.2024
Time of Incident: The incident occurred after 13.30 or 14.00 (Turkey Times)

Replay / Screenshot Link: Link of the incident: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=38434)

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back: Dear TC Admins, I really regret this incident and I sincerely apologize for the insults and curses I made. Considering the insults and curses I made during this period, I thought that this was a really ridiculous thing, and after that day (and with the influence of the punishment), I decided to change myself and I believe that I have changed myself. I have been careful about my behavior during this period and I am now confident. This punishment affected me and changed me. I regret this incident and everything was a momentary anger and now I have definitely changed, you can be sure of that.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Frozen. - Frozen - 2024-10-10 15:21

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

RE: Private chat revokation appeal - Epicproes - Epicproes - 2024-10-10 16:12

(2024-10-10 15:21)Frozen Wrote:  
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Yes.

RE: Private chat revokation appeal - Epicproes - Frozen - 2024-10-11 21:53

Hello,

Following our previous discussion, the punishment you received is now fulfilled. As such, your private chat permissions have been granted again.

Please ensure that this kind of behaviour does not happen again.

Thanks,
Frozen

Request Granted

Please ensure you read our rules carefully.