[TC] Gaming Forums
- Reporting Crash incident (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Reporting Crash incident (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38724)

- Reporting Crash incident (Report Archived by Wilczek) - THE WIZARD DK - 2024-10-13 21:13

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:THE WIZARD DK

Their LFS Username(s):luanlk123
Their In-game Nickname(s):®Lszim®

Incident Information

Date of Incident:13/10-24
Time of Incident:22:00 +1CET

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):1:02:11:54
turning left into industrial ring. noticing a car pulling up behind me.
i am stopped because sirene on screen awaiting cop to pass by.
going into the ring, car passes me but halfway down slams on brakes making his driving rather uncertain.
thinking i should probably go around i consider this several times going along the fence as he seems to drive rather,well bad.
1:03:59:62 im going for the overtake,but while i do so he suddenly tries to PIT maneuver me or so it looks like as he turns towards me.
also on this straight he slams the brakes suddenly.but i managed to get infront without incident. this seems to annoy the guy.
he then seem to start chasing me, but car crash slows him down. i then get caught behind traffic so he catches up.
1:05:00:89 he overtakes me for then yet again to slam the brakes(no need for the overtaking really).
in the turn i then try to overtake him because driving not very safely. and this is where he absolutely gives no room for the
s-bend through the containers and keeps pushing me all the way to wrong way resulting in crash. i did not see anything on chat like sorry
he is literally over the centerline with half a car so not really giving me any room at all.
and he tried to run me off the road twice in just one lap.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
no sorry not trying to help. not anything really so no word exchange.which is the reason i report here.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
Replay: starting at 1:02:11:54: MPR @ Mediafire

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?Yes

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-10-14 11:45

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Reporting Crash incident - Wilczek - Yesterday 18:45

Hello,

Lszim was driving quite unpredictably, but for the most part no one's gameplay was negatively affected.
About the crash around 1:05:00:89, your attempt to overtake was unnecessary. Your car was much slower than Lszim's, and you tried to do the overtake in a pretty dangerous spot.

An apology from Lszim would be nice for (likely unintentionally) blocking you, but I don't think any admin action is necessary.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.