[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reckless Driver - smgpublic (Report Archived by Wilczek) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reckless Driver - smgpublic (Report Archived by Wilczek) (/showthread.php?tid=38741)

+ Reckless Driver - smgpublic (Report Archived by Wilczek) - MaxPower147 - 2024-10-19 09:38

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: MaxPower147

Their LFS Username(s): smgpublic
Their In-game Nickname(s): GŢ4Ţüßé (the G with ˇ)

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 19.10.2024
Time of Incident: Around 10:00 AM

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
The player was driving recklessly, swerving around, not letting others pass (sometimes cutting them off, forcing them to brake), ramming objects to create obstacles on the road, driving wrong way, tailgating (and constantly honking), and ramming without apologizing (only once he apologized to the TBug, but he said he rammed him more times without apologize.).
TIMESTAMPS: 3:40.00–18:36.00

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
I didn't really talk to him much. The only thing I said i think was that he shouldn’t drive drunk (because it looked like he was), but he ignored it.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): MPR

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread? I do.

RE: Reckless Driver - smgpublic - THE WIZARD DK - 2024-10-19 09:52

Users Involved

Your LFS Username:THE WIZARD DK + others

Their LFS Username(s):smgpublic
Their In-game Nickname(s):gt4tube & Wampy & Kàrolizas
(First two names are other users names making it hard to tell who you speak too)

Incident Information

Date of Incident:18/10-24
Time of Incident:18:00 CET +1

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):swerving across lanes,blocking people from overtaking, reverse to ram. going wrong way although told not too several times, causing crashes.
this MPR is 5+ hours long so dont have time to write everything here.
Timestamp 1 : He logs into server at 1:32:10:56.
@ 1:33:44:59 going ww first time. and seems to just do that for the rest of the replay. 1:34:19:95, cusing himself to crash literally less than 5 min on server which should say alot. gets no help so he spectates. going out in new car at 1:36:41:26 goes out from spawn area directly into wrong way. 1:37:26:92 going on ring road also ww. pitting few times for then to go back out to track and at ofc doing wrong way causing first collision at 1:47:31:79 between himself and gabriel_022. no sorry no reply at all. from then on its basically him going ww and causing mayhem. i reported at least 3-4 times i was involved myself and one where another was reversed into full ram. this guy is just up to no good. there is many more incidents in this MPR if you just keep watching him, but since this rep is 5 + hours i dont have time to go through all of these incidents. but let me say theres is seriously many of them in this MPR. excuse the name of MPR, but i rarely make WR´s.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:he dont reply. just carries on like nothing happened.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):Mediafire full MPR

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?Yes

EDIT: even though i could go through more of the incidents i think by watching him on this replay really should be sufficient enough evidence that this guy is certainly not playing by the rules in any way. i also firmly believe i am by far not the only one who reported his behavior this day. because it was really THAT bad.
Thanks for reading. Wiz
EDIT: checked MPR link = Working

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-10-19 12:44

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Reckless Driver - smgpublic - Wilczek - 2024-10-19 14:31

Hello.

After watching both replays, it's clear that smgpublic joins the server to mess around. Constantly driving wrong way, honking at others for no reason, causing crashes and reckless driving. Doesn't look like they have any respect for our server rules.

Therefore, smgpublic has been banned.

Status: Investigation Complete. Updated by Wilczek. - Wilczek - 2024-10-19 15:49

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.