[TC] Gaming Forums
+ schmitz report (Report Archived by Dale) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + schmitz report (Report Archived by Dale) (/showthread.php?tid=38744)

+ schmitz report (Report Archived by Dale) - Yasso7up - 2024-10-20 10:05

Users Involved

Your LFS Username: yasso7up

Their LFS Username(s): kaanndarii
Their In-game Nickname(s): MW//sch [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 20/10/2024
Time of Incident: 09:54:30 (from replay)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages:
40:08 schmitz rams me while doing an u turn and damages my car, doesnt even apologize then i tell him ''wtf bruh'' and he gives me the chance to pit, then on the moment i pitted he tells on !x the other cops to bust me. I tell him what is he doing and he answers by saying its a joke.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1epZUibggAfvESkOMjfa4--UFNQYeNhF-/view?usp=sharing

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the User Report Information thread?Yes

RE: schmitz report - Schmitz - 2024-10-20 10:10

hello I watched MPR again and realised I was wrong I thought it was a good move for chase I did something like that at that moment and I realised I was wrong I apologise to him
(I thought I hit the right rear wheel, but this was not the case)

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dale. - Dale - Yesterday 14:03

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: schmitz report - racing101 - Yesterday 14:25

i can say that the other guy MW〃cuts (zaidejaslt), he's mw too he did the same thing to me yesterday, the main cop in the chase let me pit but as soon as i pit MW〃cuts "who has just joined the chase" busts me, and says : sorry im sleepy.
i don't have clip but im just sayin

RE: schmitz report - Dale - Yesterday 15:00

Hello,
Thanks for the report,

(2024-10-20 10:10)Schmitz Wrote:  (I thought I hit the right rear wheel, but this was not the case)

ok so few things after looking at replay.

About halfway through the replay kaanndarii is chasing crowded3545 who goes WW on the bridge just outside pitlane then later goes WW all the way through the pitlane, this is against rule: 10.3.1 Pit-lane is one-way. Turn left out of the garage. As such Crowded has been given a warning.

In this situation, the Cop should end the chase and do a forum report or !report.

Now onto the main bit.

at 40:08 kaanndarii attempts to do a U-turn whilst simultaneously trying to PIT Tbug, Such a manoeuvre should never be attempted, as too much can go wrong with this, as it did here.

As well as this earlier in the chase at 39:30, it looks like you attempted to do something very similar again, coming in at this much of a angle, even if you did PIT them on the back corner, would of caused a lot more damage than a PIT should do, see rule:

Quote:5.4 Force / Physical Contact
5.4.a Any force used must be calculated and tactical.
5.4.b The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car.
5.4.c Ramming is forbidden.

As such after looking at the URS, I saw that your COP rights were Suspended for 7 days, and that only ended a few days ago. As such this time instead of a suspension I will be Revoking your Licence for 14 days, which means after your 14 days you will need to do Basic training.

On a side note:

razorworkss has been warned for overtaking a chase.

Thanks,

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.