[TC] Gaming Forums
- Reporting [RDSR]Shoot - SgtCox [PLEASE LOCK] (Archived by Sinoco) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Reporting [RDSR]Shoot - SgtCox [PLEASE LOCK] (Archived by Sinoco) (/showthread.php?tid=4601)

- Reporting [RDSR]Shoot - SgtCox [PLEASE LOCK] (Archived by Sinoco) - Nick - 2012-10-02 20:01

Thank you for taking your time to read this, it shouldn't take long.

● Your LFS Username: Piggy501

● Their LFS Username(s): SgtCox
● Their LFS GameName(s): [RDSR]Shoot

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: >removed<

Begin viewing the replay from 39:30, preferably from the view of [Shredder]

[Shredder] attempts to leave the Autobahn, and I follow him. However, we both overshoot the junction. We are now left in the middle of the road, with approaching traffic. My siren, along with the siren of [COP]MrEnter should be plainly visible to the oncoming traffic, along with my high-visibility skin across half the road, and the map would also show a blockage. Despite the best efforts of myself and [Shredder] to clear the road, not all vehicles can stop in time. This in itself, although a minor grievance for ending the chase, is no big shakes. Crashes are a part of [TC] and you can't get away from that.

However, I believe the oncoming traffic had sufficient time to slow down to minimise damage or avoid a collision altogether, and this is justified as two cars indeed miss myself and [Shredder], albeit marginally. However, the speed Shoot carried into the collision was far higher than it should have been, and upon spectating him, I observed he was speeding along the Autobahn, therefore increasing his braking distances. He also failed to observe two sirens, the blockage on the road and the congestion on the map, as well as accelarating past the two braking cars that were ahead of him. In fairness, he did brake, but checking the distances on the replay, he only left around 50 metres to stop, which is far too little, and therefore hit myself and [Shredder] with considerable force, catapulting [Shredder] into the air and nearly rolling me.

However, this is not my main issue. I have a problem with the attitude of Shoot towards the incident, which can be viewed through the chat after the incident.

● Replay Timestamps: 39:30 onwards.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) - Crash and poor attitude post-accident (02/10/2012, around 8:30)

Please cancel this report - we both shook hands and made up. May an admin please lock this thread?

- Reporting [RDSR]Shoot - SgtCox [PLEASE LOCK] (Archived by Sinoco) - Sinoco - 2012-10-02 20:05

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.