[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report (Archived by BoyPower) (Archived by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report (Archived by BoyPower) (Archived by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=4990)

- Report (Archived by BoyPower) (Archived by Josh) - Snake - 2012-11-12 19:14

● Your LFS Username: SnakeEye1324

● Their LFS Username(s):Rasmus94
● Their LFS GameName(s):Changes during replay

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cr8zlb3mc3cs36m

● Replay Timestamps:
-2:10:12: [TT] Ras: Tell ace german sucks sarg : D
-2:12:00: [TT] Ras renamed to [TT]AdolfHitler
-2:15:40: [TT] CurryWurst(Ras): Currywurst nasty is every where in nasty germany Biggrin
-2:19:34: [TT] CurryWurst(Ras): in germany small kids sings Curry Curry Wust Curyyyywustt
-2:20:13: [TT] CurryWurst(Ras):Tell ace germany sucks Biggrin

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Monday, Nov, 12, 18:37
People were doing jokes about germany for over 20minutes. First i asked them to stop that. They kept going so ye....i raged and said "could u guys stfu" and received a warning for not respecting rule 1.1....ok but they are allowed to do jokes about germany??. Most admins here know my URS and its not that full for sure and i dont do any jokes about their countries aswell. So when an admin thinks he needs to give me an official warning for not following rule 1.1, then ill that other ppl give me some respect aswell.

Report - BP - 2012-11-12 19:15

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I don't think he was really meant to be disrespectful to Germany. I think it was 'friendly banter' between him and [TT] Ace, who is German. Chuck, who is German also, was on the server and didn't seem to be particularly bothered by it and I'm sure he would've done something if that was the case.

I'm however not impressed when he renamed to AdolfHitler, but I gave him a verbal warning in-game about that. I don't think the contents of this thread deserves any admin action, but thanks for your report.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

RE: - Report (Archived by BoyPower) - Josh - 2012-11-12 20:08

I've been asked to review the outcome of this report.

As BP said, none of the comments used appear to have been used in a malicious way to cause offence. They appear to be directed at 'Ace' in a joking manner. None of the comments are bad enough to warrant any action on their own merit.

As these comments caused offence however, they may be taken a bit more seriously and a verbal warning would have been sufficient.

RE the name change to "AdolfHitler": Although he is obviously thought of negatively and linked to some of the worst co-occurrence in history, the mentioning or use of his name alone is perfectly acceptable in our servers.

Again, as this caused offence to you (and perhaps others) a verbal warning to change this name would have been sufficient.

No other action would have been needed unless verbal warnings were ignored or relevant history for this user deemed so.

As for your comment, I feel the action taken to be suitable and fair.

Feel free to post a reply here (Lancer).

Josh.

RE: - Report (Archived by BoyPower) - Snake - 2012-11-12 20:21

i dont think that's ok but ye cant change it. whatever this can be closed thanks for the review and your time.

- - Report (Archived by BoyPower) (Archived by Josh) - Josh - 2012-11-12 20:23

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.