[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. (Report Archived by Michi) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. (Report Archived by Michi) (/showthread.php?tid=5600)

+ Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. (Report Archived by Michi) - Val - 2012-12-28 13:57

● Your LFS Username: dollarsman

● Their LFS Username(s): pandaboy / pandakid / Aeqolizer / Shikari_San
● Their LFS GameName(s): [CSR] Kieran / Isaac / Aeqooo / OS' Shikari

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.multiupload.nl/X5KH22Z7MD
● Replay Timestamps:

3:22:16 (At the very end part) - We're entering on the AB, start from here because it's quick.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time).

Today, about 14:00 / 14:10, somebody called backup for a chase agaisnt meow meow, I joined and we're going in the direction of the Autobahn.
We're entering to it, [CSR] Kieran was already here and couldn't had the time slow down to avoid us I presume.
Isaac and Aeqooo clearly didn't slowed down and overtook the chase easily.
I returned to their heights and they didn't really slowed down for me. I had to overtook to their left side and after, they didn't slowed down / moved for [TT]Senfi[COP] and others behind.
After that, I was behind [CSR]Kieran and he hasn't slowed down and was hard on the accelerator pedal until the moment my suspect and me had used brakes.
Aeqooo went to the left side and hit Senfi.
I believe that OS' Shikari didn't noticed the chase, but he failed to move / slow down for the sirens.

I'm really getting sick of drivers who not respect sirens on AB.

Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. - BP - 2012-12-28 13:58

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Due to the fact I'm on the slower computer, this already large replay is proving to be a nightmare to handle, so I'm handing this report over to another admin to save time.

RE: Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. - Kieran - 2012-12-28 14:11

I dont see what i did wrong, i was side by side when you entered the autobahn but i was travelling a lot faster so I had to keep going as if i had slammed on the brakes someone would of hit me. then i was tight up against the wall on the outside of the autobahn whilst you were over 150m away from me, then when it came to the roundabout i was tight up against the wall parked up!!

RE: Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. - Val - 2012-12-28 14:17

Quote:I dont see what i did wrong, i was side by side when you entered the autobahn but i was travelling a lot faster so I had to keep going as if i had slammed on the brakes someone would of hit me.

Quote:[CSR] Kieran was already here and couldn't had the time slow down to avoid us I presume.

Yes I understood that too.

But the second part I'm sorry but I don't get it, I think you are wrong.

RE: Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. - Kieran - 2012-12-28 14:22

(2012-12-28 14:17)Ataraxia Wrote:  
Quote:I dont see what i did wrong, i was side by side when you entered the autobahn but i was travelling a lot faster so I had to keep going as if i had slammed on the brakes someone would of hit me.

Quote:[CSR] Kieran was already here and couldn't had the time slow down to avoid us I presume.

Yes I understood that too.

But the second part I'm sorry but I don't get it, I think you are wrong.

What would you have liked me to done then??

RE: Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. - Val - 2012-12-28 14:33

You could slowing down while I was overtaking you per example. I wasn't really at 150 meters. You had braked when I had braked and traffic became more slow (One of reasons you had used your brakes), while my suspect went to the left side to be more precise, to do a U-Turn.

Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. - Kayla - 2012-12-28 14:35

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. - Kieran - 2012-12-28 14:38

I was better off moving onto the straight bit, as many people crashh when overtaking someone on the inside. So pulling over on thee straight bit was the most logical solution, also I had no idea how many cops where behind me, so you could have passed but their could be another 3 behind me trying to overtake when I was near the roundabout!

RE: Report - Multiple drivers failed to respect sirens. - Kayla - 2012-12-28 15:02

Aeqolizer: Since he's new to our servers he'll get a warning about moving for chases and keeping distance to those, and a reminder to re-read the rules.

Pandakid: He will also receive a warning about moving for chases and keeping distance to those.

Pandaboy: You could've slowed down for the chase and kept more distance. You don't have to slam your brakes, but you could've braked slowly, so the users behind you got time left to brake aswell. You will also receive a warning about keeping distance to chases and move for them.

Shikari_San: He's new to our servers. He'll get a warning aswell, telling him to move for chases in future and re-read the server rules.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.