[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - morreboy (Report Archived by Michi) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - morreboy (Report Archived by Michi) (/showthread.php?tid=5702)

+ Report - morreboy (Report Archived by Michi) - Val - 2013-01-06 11:54

● Your LFS Username: dollarsman

● Their LFS Username(s): morreboy
● Their LFS GameName(s): [ER]MoRRe

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.multiupload.nl/JWEXMPG3GL
● Replay Timestamps:

1:24:55 - He overtook me 7 sec later.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

I responded to a backup call and get into the chase. [ER]Morre overtook me while I was in chase. After the chase, he said that is controller wasn't fixed but I watched him driving in the replay, and for me he lied.

Broken rules :

Quote:1.5. Stay away from chases.

Let suspects and cops pass and give them room for manoeuvring. Do not follow or overtake chases. If a chase gets closer, stay passive, slow down and wait until the situation is over. Do not help the suspect or the police.

1.15. Visual sirens:

Visual sirens indicate cops are in pursuit of a suspect. You are expected to reduce your speed and approach with caution.

Report - morreboy - Kayla - 2013-01-06 11:57

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - morreboy - Morreboy - 2013-01-06 11:59

Yea that´s right. But my computer show your SIREN after i pass you, so i dind´t now that you have SIREN on!

RE: Report - morreboy - Val - 2013-01-06 12:00

Oh now it's the computer fault ? You said me before it was controller.

RE: Report - morreboy - Morreboy - 2013-01-06 12:05

Controller?? It was when i was been stop. then there was something with my cluch so i though that i have lost it. but i haven´t just some problems

RE: Report - morreboy - Kayla - 2013-01-06 12:14

Okay, from what I've seen morreboy should have noticed the !siren. Also morreboy didn't make any intention to slow down afterwards, he just started to slow down when there was a cop chasing him. He should've immediatly slowed down after passing you ([6S] Atara. [COP]) at least.
To be honest he shouldn't have passed you at all, but well, I can't see wether his computer has displayed the SIREN or not. But it should have from my point of view.

I will give him a warning for this incident as a reminder to pay attention to chases and don't pass them.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.