[TC] Gaming Forums
- Bad driving and crasher (50cent) (Archived by Sinoco) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Bad driving and crasher (50cent) (Archived by Sinoco) (/showthread.php?tid=5750)

- Bad driving and crasher (50cent) (Archived by Sinoco) - ufoandaliens - 2013-01-10 17:31

● Your LFS Username: ufoandaliens

● Their LFS Username(s): Duncaann
● Their LFS GameName(s): 50cent

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lpckkqna36qs456/fck.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
1- he was drifting and stopped engine and another someone hit he 13:01
2-hit me 14:52
3-Bad Driving 18 minutes...

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
he rammed to me and he said I will report you for speeding, and he crashed with another someone and he said to him ; pay to me.. after I said same sentences...

Mpr total 18 minutes, you can watching to he and me
(I'm sorry for bad English)

Bad driving and crasher (50cent) - Sinoco - 2013-01-10 17:41

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Bad driving and crasher (50cent) - Sinoco - 2013-01-11 15:52

While he did seem to invoke the first accident, it certainly wasn't his fault. I would expect a driver to be going slow in that area anyways, rear ending someone is generally the other person's fault. The second time, it was quite simple; he did not look for traffic. He said sorry immediately, he does not have to pay you. You should not be threatening users with reports for not using the !sorry bind, that is not a requirement, saying sorry is. He did say sorry, you were the one who caused a big fuss over it. The chatlog showed that he did not threaten anybody to pay him as you did. He did ask someone to pay him earlier in the replay when a cop bumped him during a stop, but that was no big deal, and he did not pursue that further. I watched the entire replay and there was nothing else notable where he caused any disruption in enjoyment to other users. There will be no action taken for the events in this report.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.