[TC] Gaming Forums
+ 2 people - interfering with chase (Report Archived by Saphira) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + 2 people - interfering with chase (Report Archived by Saphira) (/showthread.php?tid=5777)

+ 2 people - interfering with chase (Report Archived by Saphira) - Towcat - 2013-01-13 00:35

● Your LFS Username: surri

● Their LFS Username(s): rynno666, roll005
● Their LFS GameName(s): ProDriver [RRC], miss B

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-7049748/temp_mpr---Kopie.mpr.html

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

9:43:03 - miss B ignoring sirens and hitting my back
9:43:55 - prodriver passing our chase... i think there was enough time to realise that there is a chase, but he still approaches full throttle...

RE: 2 people - interfering with chase - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-01-13 01:03

I was watched myself replay and i was saw yes chase is there but i think chase moving and you drive far away because i drive xrg. But you suspect stop so quikli and i cant brake anymore and slips out and no crash and immidiatly i go in grass and say sry and then i dont have idea the chase is there stopped. Like i was understand there is chase and stand i stop in grass and wait when chase was over. It was not prupose fallowing or interferning chase i was thinking they go full gas and they are faster then me but suspect stop. There was maximum 2-3 seconds

2 people - interfering with chase - Sinoco - 2013-01-13 01:27

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: 2 people - interfering with chase - Towcat - 2013-01-13 19:15

Quote:1.15. Visual sirens:

Visual sirens indicate cops are in pursuit of a suspect. You are expected to reduce your speed and approach with caution.

as you say yourself, you saw the sirens and did not slow down?

RE: 2 people - interfering with chase - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-01-13 20:35

When the cars come in and not running on your line, you will also have the same signs you know. You see all time these signs ofc need slow down but there was hill go watch replay and spec my car and how i react like i was up to hill i saw you and brake to not crash you because you suspect stop so hard and then i was seen there is chase where i was and stopped immidiatly. man you know yourself that was not interfering or fallow prupose chase i was just was there when u do you manouvers and suspect try escape. I was not interfering or fallow you prupose please watch replay its all there. Why should i interfering or fallow you chase with my XRG when i was just driving alone and enjoy server? And i stop VERY immidiatly when i saw there is chase cops and suspect. I not ram you or suspect car. Just stopping when realise there was chase just there where i was.

RE: 2 people - interfering with chase - Towcat - 2013-01-13 22:13

you can be sure that i watched it from your perspective.
in my opinion you should have reacted earlier... i would like to hear an admin about it

RE: 2 people - interfering with chase - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-01-13 22:27

i was reacted immidiatly when i understand i am middle of chase.( I was even tell immidiatly sorry or smhting when i realise i am middle of chase)
In Blackwood you see ALL TIME CHASE Sign-s but you stop in the middle of the road then when u see sign? maybe sign is not you road maybe its other side but its same sign but when i see in my eyes chase then i stopped. Watch my car there was hill and i was not seeng this when you both stopped on the road where is 160km/h allowed to drive.

RE: 2 people - interfering with chase - Saphira - 2013-01-14 14:26

Right i have reviewed the Replay and it is apparent that miss B does pass the chase and ignores sirens and rams into the back of the cop and does not apologize. So a short ban will be given for this
ProDriver [RRC] quite clearly passes the chase at high speed despite there would of been plenty of warning on his screen of a chase ahead of him. He does apologize but given ProDriver [RRC] URS, a ban of 5 days will be given for this.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.