[TC] Gaming Forums
- STUNNA BAN !! (Archived by Josh) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - STUNNA BAN !! (Archived by Josh) (/showthread.php?tid=5858)

- STUNNA BAN !! (Archived by Josh) - Giorgi Tevzadze - 2013-01-16 23:01

● Your LFS Username:Rynno666

● Their LFS Username(s):Stunna dont know he username
● Their LFS GameName(s):

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:i dont have nothing he ban me i was not cant save replay. STUNNA UPLOAD THIS VIDEO HERE AND ALL SEEN HE BAN ME FOR RAMMING I MWAS NOT RAMMING HARD THEY RAM ME MANY TIMES HARDER IS ALL REPLAY STUNNA PUT THIS REPLAY HERE: !!!! You just banned me because this chase was so long and u was so mad and ban me?? WHAT RAM show me this rams put video here you guys wreck and ram me 10x more harder !!! PUT THIS REPLAY HERE he ban me pruoose he know i cant save replay then i was driving 435km ..he just ban me because he was mad he cant catch me in chase and then he ban me for ramming . He ram me multible times and nick cop let him put replay here and all see i was not ramming. i drive rb4 and full tank and 4 people inside it has big mass and when someone crash me then he car wrekcs more and he think i ram him ? I WAS SO LONG Bonus why i should ram cops+?? u was so mad u cant catch me and ban me for ramming what i dont do !!! PUT REPLAUY HERE STUNNA !!!!
● Replay Timestamps:

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

RE: STUNNA BAN !! - Josh - 2013-01-16 23:03

Im going to give you a chance to re-write this post.

Try shouting less, repeating the same thing less and being a bit more constructive and informative.

As shouting rant is of no use.

Requested a re-write.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.