[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report DTM^Brs_[mk2] - (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report DTM^Brs_[mk2] - (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=5875)

+ Report DTM^Brs_[mk2] - (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Unique - 2013-01-18 13:35

● Your LFS Username: Unique«

● Their LFS Username(s): kegbl
● Their LFS GameName(s): DTM^Brs_[mk2]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1opbIsCRJ.mpr

● Replay Timestamps: 1.23.30 and forward

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
What happened was that he wrongsided the whole way down the Highway, crashing several ppl but he did something so that he didnt get damaged nor crashed, hard to explain but the replay will explain it better. He got me OOB to, so lost trip. It was on 18th of January 2013. 14.32 my time tho, not sure what the server time was.

EDIT: After watching the replay a few times I also noticed that after the first crash hes both left wheels got damaged and the camber was changed, but then magically after he crashed me(green fz) they got fixed. And also if you watch him with the "f" key pressed, dunno what its called but makes all the bodies disapaer and you can see the pressure on all tyres, I noticed that hes right front tyres was messed up but right before he crashed me it also got magically fixed.

RE: Report DTM^Brs_[mk2] - - DTM^Brs_[mk2] - 2013-01-18 13:58

I have lag! and say sorry to all who i'am crashed!!! my car do not have damaged!
[Image: 1584516_m.jpg]

Report DTM^Brs_[mk2] - - BP - 2013-01-18 15:45

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I have not checked the replay yet, and I might not even do it unless requested. Brs (kegbl)'s screenshot shows he definitely had lag, I believe that is quite conclusive. Do you accept his apology, Unique? Do you still want me to check the replay despite the screenshot?

RE: Report DTM^Brs_[mk2] - - Unique - 2013-01-18 17:33

Ye I want you to watch it, because if it was that he had lag that did it, he did wrongside in purpose to crash ous its so obvious that its stupid. Just check the replay and give me your opinion and besides that scrn shot shows that he has MS lag, if that would had been the case he would disapear for ous not keep driving and we could even see all hes turns and stuff?

RE: Report DTM^Brs_[mk2] - - BP - 2013-01-18 17:55

I checked the replay shortly after my reply. I do believe he was lagging, however:
  • He should not have been driving the wrong side of HW1 anyway
  • He must've seen people lagging and that his lag bar was high, so driving on the wrong side was especially silly.

He'll receive a warning, but I don't believe he "rammed" intentionally.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.