[TC] Gaming Forums
[Implemented] Police Call - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: [Implemented] Police Call (/showthread.php?tid=6490)

Police Call - Dan - 2013-03-21 16:58

My idea is that when somebody calls the police, and a COP uses !respond, they should be allowed to speed, use horns etc to respond.

Reason number one: If somebody was to dial 999 in real life for an emergency, police would speed, use their sirens etc in order to attend the scene.

Reason number two: Including me, I do not really respond to police calls, because obviously abiding by speed limits, we are not able to respond fast. By the time we arrive, everything has cleared up and/or the problem has been sorted.

Overall, I think allowing COP's to do the above would enhance realism in terms of calling the police and alot more people would respond to the calls as and when they come in.

Thoughts are open, go ahead

RE: Police Call - Ash - 2013-03-21 17:06

Cannot remember off the top of my head if this has been discussed internally, so ill make a copy in the members area.

RE: Police Call - Luke™ - 2013-03-21 18:16

I agree with Daniel, it would definately enhance the policing experience, and of course make it more realistic.

RE: Police Call - Luke. - 2013-03-21 19:01

(2013-03-21 18:16)Lukey747 Wrote:  and of course make it more realistic.

Unless you live in the UK, in which case it's perfectly normal to never see a police car unless you dont want to..

But yeah, good suggestion Biggrin

RE: Police Call - Morreboy - 2013-03-22 09:20

I agree with Daniel Smile it would be much greater if the [COP]´s could speed when someone calls the police. I have a lot of times tried to !respond when someone called but when i arrived to the scene everything was okay.