[TC] Gaming Forums
Failure to stop. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Failure to stop. (/showthread.php?tid=6644)

Failure to stop. - Val - 2013-04-03 09:40

Hello,

I think it would be a good idea to insert this :

As a robber, while the police stop us on the side and giving us a fine, if we leave, we should be on "failure to stop".
I know that sometimes the police ask to the robber to park properly because it can present as an imminent danger for the others. That's why it should work only after the police have clicked on "Click here to open a fine ticket..." to make the robber failure to stop.

Any opinion ?

RE: Failure to stop. - Luke™ - 2013-04-03 13:16

I don't get it? Do you mean that if an officer gives them a ticket and they run it's immediately fail to stop, or that if you don't stop straight away it should be failure to stop?

RE: Failure to stop. - Val - 2013-04-03 13:18

Quote:if an officer gives them a ticket and they run it's immediately fail to stop

Or when the officer clicked on the button "Click here to open a fine ticket".

RE: Failure to stop. - Luke™ - 2013-04-03 13:26

Ok, I get it now.

RE: Failure to stop. - Pete - 2013-04-03 13:31

You sort of answered your own question. If the suspect stops in a bad place and the cop opens a ticket then asks the suspect to park properly, he'd fail to stop, which isn't fair.

This system would cause problems I imagine.

RE: Failure to stop. - Dan - 2013-04-03 14:23

(2013-04-03 13:31)Lampshade Wrote:  You sort of answered your own question. If the suspect stops in a bad place and the cop opens a ticket then asks the suspect to park properly, he'd fail to stop, which isn't fair.

This system would cause problems I imagine.

Yes, but it would require the officer to have 'Clicked here to open a ticket' THEN the suspect runs. I've never parked up somewhere, issued a fine, then say, "Let's move to pay this fine, this isn't very safe".

RE: Failure to stop. - Josh - 2013-04-03 15:09

It could easily happen.

RE: Failure to stop. - BMW-gek - 2013-04-03 15:18

Make the !follow command easier to use. If he stops on the wrong place you get in front of him and let him follow you to a safe spot.

Dutch police works allot this way.

RE: Failure to stop. - Luke™ - 2013-04-03 15:52

Could there be a command where you get them to !follow and then when they get to a safer area, when you press !chase it chases the person who you have locked onto to follow you?

RE: Failure to stop. - Roba - 2013-04-03 19:35

!follow command doesn't lock into anyone, it tells all cars behind to follow, similar screen to siren with text "POLICE - FOLLOW"

RE: Failure to stop. - Chuck - 2013-04-04 06:01

(2013-04-03 19:35)Roba Wrote:  !follow command doesn't lock into anyone, it tells all cars behind to follow, similar screen to siren with text "POLICE - FOLLOW"
That sounds like an idea tho.

RE: Failure to stop. - BMW-gek - 2013-04-04 06:22

That would be a nice Chuck.

RE: Failure to stop. - Roba - 2013-04-04 12:27

(2013-04-04 06:01)Chuck Wrote:  
(2013-04-03 19:35)Roba Wrote:  !follow command doesn't lock into anyone, it tells all cars behind to follow, similar screen to siren with text "POLICE - FOLLOW"
That sounds like an idea tho.

True, it would be easier to control specific traffic from a cruise group for example.