[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Reporting SILVABULL3T (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Reporting SILVABULL3T (Report Archived by BoyPower) (/showthread.php?tid=6808)

+ Reporting SILVABULL3T (Report Archived by BoyPower) - Patriick - 2013-04-16 14:32

● Your LFS Username: [P].atriick
● Your LFS Gamename: [6S] Pat [COP]

● Their LFS Username(s): SILVABULL3T
● Their LFS GameName(s): SILVABULLET

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Replay of the crash

Screenshot of the Chat after i got crashed: Picture of the Chat after Crash
● Replay Timestamps: 23:16

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Thuesday 16th of April around 16:07 GMT+2

i was setting up my speedtrap and parked my car @ G7 Highway2 North and my speedtrap allready got some people fined, i was afk to smoke a cigarette and when i came back my car was standing @ H8 Road to Nowhere, so i asked who crashed me and Jimmy told me in chat that SILVABULLET crashed me and UcG told me that she pushed me to H8 Road to Nowhere.

UcG told me he accidently crashed into me so i saved my replay and started to check it but then i just saw he just turned into the place i was parked and he didn't crashed me accidently. and if u keep checkng the chat after i just been crashed Jimmy said i was going to get mad when i came back and Ken Block said "good, no speedtrap anymore" so for me this sounds like no accident...

Reporting SILVABULL3T - BP - 2013-04-16 14:34

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2013-04-16 14:32)Patriick Wrote:  ● Description of incident (inc Date & Time) Thuesday 16th of April around 16:07 GMT+2

FYI : this was the 14th, I don't know why you're reporting it two days later but I'll have a look anyway.
EDIT: My fail, was looking at the wrong replay!

RE: Reporting SILVABULL3T - Patriick - 2013-04-16 14:56

haha no problem BP
everyone get's switched up sometimes.

RE: Reporting SILVABULL3T - BP - 2013-04-16 15:49

Well, it was two clear rams. He rams you at 23:16 but also 25:16 he came back for more and hits him again.

Code:
2013-04-16 13:41:05 UTC Weston Park [P].atriick [6S] Pat [COP] : !speedtrap

Code:
2013-04-16 13:51:26 UTC Weston Park *HOST* Heavy crash between [6S] Pat [COP] and SILVABULLET @ Highway 2 North

The above snippets of the chat log shows the time you (Patrick) set up your speed trap and also the time of the first ram. Your speed trap most probably wasn't in use at the time of the first ram, but I think it is safe his intention was to remove the speed trap. He was even fined by it at one point.

Regarding Ken Block saying 'no speedtrap anymore' (or something), I don't think this is really relevant because it wasn't him who rammed you.

Due to his clean record and the fact he only joined recently, I gave him a mere 1 day ban due to the severe rule violations (ramming, attempting to disable speedtrap). He was lying to me both in-game and on TeamSpeak (the blatant TeamSpeak lying was when I issued an extension). Others agree with me that he is most definitely lying and that it was in fact intentional, due to obvious lies, his ban was extended to 3 days.

No sorry was given at the time of either incident.

Summary: Banned for 3 days.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.