[TC] Gaming Forums
What annoys YOU in everyday life - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: What annoys YOU in everyday life (/showthread.php?tid=696)

Pages: 1 2

What annoys YOU in everyday life - Luke. - 2011-11-12 02:31

Think there has been a topic like this before so I'll start it again:

Not being able to sleep Cursing (like now, its 2:30am and can't sleep!)
Ignorant people Mad (I want to slap them with a wet sloppy fish)
People that can't drive Thumbdown (Redo your darn driving test noobs)

So tell me guys.. what annoys you in your everyday life?

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Stevo - 2011-11-12 06:02

Having to work in a hotel, working 3-11, not being able to go bed till 1am and having to wake up at 5am for an early shift -.- then dealing with ignorant *Removed* that put me to my limit.

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Ash - 2011-11-12 09:28

Stevo, you realise there are laws against finishing late and starting early? You are fully entitled to an 11 hour rest period between work.

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Turkey - 2011-11-12 12:45

Things that annoy me when driving:

People who pull out in-front of you and make you break, even though they have seen you and know it's your right of way.

People who don't indicate when going left on roundabouts, holding you up.

People who tailgate! It's especially annoying at night because the headlights dazzle you in the mirror. This also only seems to happen to me when there's a lot of traffic and I can't go any faster.

People who drive WAY under the speed limit when there are absolutely no places to overtake and also won't pull over to let you pass! Quite a few people seem to drive at tractor speed and accumulate massive ques. Personally I would feel very uncomfortable holding that many people up - maybe they just never use their mirrors?

Poor or unclear road layouts.

People who push try and push in-front of you last moment when 2 lanes are merging into 1 and there's still a line of slow traffic in-front of you.

People who beep at you for no reason! I've been beeped at before for overtaking a slow driver, even though it was perfectly safe. Must have been at me because I was the only other driver there. I've also been beeped at, just for trying to merge with traffic when lanes are closing and I wasn't pushing in or overtaking last moment.

Once someone told me to f*** off and pushed in-front of me when merging - very impatient person. I then followed him to his destination and confronted him about it. Strange how he suddenly looked quite vulnerable and decided to be polite when he had to speak to me face to face. He didn't admit what he said though.

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - bullet - 2011-11-12 12:51

Earworms after waking up.

People talking to me when I listen to music.

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Bradd - 2011-11-12 12:57

Headaches.
People who always talk foreign on buses etc.
Screaming kids.
Emos.
When something breaks, i.e. earphones or phone.
Bus drivers.
Moany people.
Lollipop ladies that for some reason are needed even though there is a zebra crossing Confused.

That's all i can think of for now, unless i am allowed to be racist Tongue

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Audiojack - 2011-11-12 15:41

- Everyone walking slowly in public places, especially in spots where you can't pass them
- Small kids
- Hipsters
- Foreigners
- Pop culture
- Grumpy bus drivers
- People in buses that sit next to you and then don't hear you when you say that you want to get off
- Most women
- Telemarketing
- People that work in a group or a pair with me and don't help/contribute at all
- People who pretend to know a lot about something when they don't actually know anything
- Haters
- Jehovah's witnesses
- Useless small talk
- Vehicle emission control
- Taxes
- Autumn
- Those that complain about everything but are unwilling to fix the things they complain about
- Politics
- Politicians
- Tabloid journalism
- Reality television

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Kyllone - 2011-11-12 16:27

Completely full bus;

-"smooth" driver, hits the brakes like crazy and accelerates like being on a drag race. Especially very uncomfortable to people who are standing.
-screaming kids whose parents dont do nothing to it.
-grandmas who take 2 seats; 1 for themselves and 1 for their gloves or bags.
-someone talking very loud on phone and repeating same things again and again.
-bums who smell booze sits next to you and starts to tell his lifestory. (happened more than 10 times)

Cursing Cursing

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Bradd - 2011-11-12 16:30

(2011-11-12 16:27)Kyllone Wrote:  Completely full bus;

-"smooth" driver, hits the brakes like crazy and accelerates like being on a drag race. Especially very uncomfortable to people who are standing.
-screaming kids whose parents dont do nothing to it.
-grandmas who take 2 seats; 1 for themselves and 1 for their gloves or bags.
-someone talking very loud on phone and repeating same things again and again.
-bums who smell booze sits next to you and starts to tell his lifestory. (happened more than 10 times)

Cursing Cursing

That always gives me some entertainment Tongue

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Malibu - 2011-11-12 16:34

(2011-11-12 15:41)Audiojack Wrote:  - Most women
- Haters

Most women?

And you are hating a lot right there Tongue

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Josh - 2011-11-12 16:37

- Waking up late
- People who are too happy in the morning
- People who can't drive properly
- Drivers who don't say thank you or acknowledge you
- Drivers who don't move when they are faced with a big white van with blue lights
- Ignorance (not the song).
- The fact Hayley Williams still isn't in my bed.

There's a tonne more.

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Audiojack - 2011-11-12 16:47

(2011-11-12 16:34)Malibu Wrote:  
(2011-11-12 15:41)Audiojack Wrote:  - Most women
- Haters

Most women?

And you are hating a lot right there Tongue

Most women are quite annoying, atleast finnish women.
Call me a chauvinist and I might agree.

And could have added myself to the list but that would have given the picture that I'm some angsty emo who hates himself.

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Cas - 2011-11-12 17:56

Women aren't annoying. They are annoying when you are aged 10, not after that age.
I'm mostly annoyed in traffic. People who refuse to change lane, driving 100kmh in the left lane whilst they should be in the right one and people who drive below the speed limit.

I have found out that flashing your lights and using your horn works like a charm. I tried overtaking on the right until I looked up the amount of money it would cost me if the police would stop me.

Or what helps as well, listen to Classic FM. Suddenly you aren't rushed at all and you don't mind when people make mistakes or don't want to move. Although it doesn't make you drive less fast.

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Audiojack - 2011-11-12 18:15

(2011-11-12 17:56)Cas Wrote:  Women aren't annoying. They are annoying when you are aged 10, not after that age.

They will always complain and change their mind/mood way too often for my liking. Also their logic is usually faulty and they really seem to try hard to misunderstand everything you say.

Sure, there are many nice girls where none/only a part of this applies, but as I said, most women. Atleast in Finland, I don't much any knowledge of foreign women.

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Bradd - 2011-11-12 18:29

Audiojack, are you attracted to Men? Just wondering.

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Audiojack - 2011-11-12 18:32

(2011-11-12 18:29)Bradd Wrote:  Audiojack, are you attracted to Men? Just wondering.

No. In fact I'm also somewhat homophobic (a guy has once tried to hit on me and that was slightly traumatizing), but I would just find it difficult to be in constant interaction (eg. married to) most women.

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Tommi - 2011-11-12 18:42

Lack of hours in one day....

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Malibu - 2011-11-12 18:49

(2011-11-12 18:32)Audiojack Wrote:  
(2011-11-12 18:29)Bradd Wrote:  Audiojack, are you attracted to Men? Just wondering.

No. In fact I'm also somewhat homophobic (a guy has once tried to hit on me and that was slightly traumatizing), but I would just find it difficult to be in constant interaction (eg. married to) most women.

Homophobe from getting hit on? Saddest thing I've ever heard. Maybe you have trouble interacting in general because only hetero's are left for you. Wink

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Audiojack - 2011-11-12 18:54

(2011-11-12 18:49)Malibu Wrote:  
(2011-11-12 18:32)Audiojack Wrote:  

Homophobe from getting hit on? Saddest thing I've ever heard. Maybe you have trouble interacting in general because only hetero's are left for you. Wink

I just mean that I'm okay with gay people as long as they stay the hell away from me. I am disturbed by the thought. And that second sentence doesn't make any sense?

RE: What annoys YOU in everyday life - Malibu - 2011-11-12 19:01

That's what many hetero's say, but even if they like you, they have the right to find out if it's from both sides, just like any other human. And if you're bothered, don't go outside.