[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report-Ernst/noice dk (Report Archived by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report-Ernst/noice dk (Report Archived by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=7378)

+ Report-Ernst/noice dk (Report Archived by Ash) - Tupex - 2013-06-18 11:51

● Your LFS Username:BMW93

● Their LFS Username(s):noice dk
● Their LFS GameName(s):Ernst [COP]

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?pk77441kkn75m4p
● Replay Timestamps:59.33.00

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
about 13.30.
i was cruising there then Ernst wrongsided and crashed me.
Then he said that it was also my fault.

5.1. Road Laws

Cops may break road laws only in case of a chase or joining a chase. Be sure not to put other players in danger. Try to drive on the correct side - only go on the wrong side when necessary.

Report-Ernst/noice dk - Ash - 2013-06-18 12:17

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello, thanks for you report.

I would like to start off by saying that this is 100% the cops fault. As soon as you saw the cop coming towards you on the wrong side, you did brake immediately, whereas the cop continued flooring it towards you, even with you in full sight, there was no attempt to evade the accident. Yes, you could have slowed down a little bit, i agree with that, however from your POV, then sirens you saw on the screen i would have put down to the cop on the correct side of the road passing you.

I will be dealing with this by matter of issuing a warning to that cop just to educate for further situations.

Will leave topic open for a while. Hopefully this outcome will be best for all involved.

Thanks for your report!

Regards,

Ash

RE: Report-Ernst/noice dk - Ernst - 2013-06-18 13:19

I never intentionally ram citizens, and would like to apologize to Danny. I am a new cop on here, and there are ALOT of new stuff to keep an eye on. Such as speeds, insim messages, other cars and to keep the rules in the head.

I am sorry for the event, and i hope not to be punished for this event.

I am currently waiting for basic training.

- On a side note. I do not think the way that you guys let cops in your system is ok, tbh. I think you should at least make a little test or something before people can just add a cop tag.

Also, to my offense. This track is almost impossible to follow a suspect on with a FZ5.

RE: Report-Ernst/noice dk - Tupex - 2013-06-18 14:49

apology accepted.
But please next time you go on the wrongside even if you are in chase LOOK THE MAP FIRST!

+ Report-Ernst/noice dk (Report Archived by Ash) - Ash - 2013-06-18 14:51

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.