[TC] Gaming Forums
- User Report - [TT] Dowpy (Archived by Stunna) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - User Report - [TT] Dowpy (Archived by Stunna) (/showthread.php?tid=7825)

- User Report - [TT] Dowpy (Archived by Stunna) - Marcin - 2013-07-19 13:20

● Marcin1986

● the_shark
● [TT] Dowpy

http://www.mediafire.com/?5w08xr5d6l7l04e
● 46:46:50

● 46:55:63 is first struck by losing at the controls [TT] Dowpy writes "wth dude" insinuating that it was my fault.
47:12:19 is the second time hit.
47:24:69 wrote to him "stop frame" [TT] Dowpy not mean it was his fault.
47:53:91 [TT] Dowpy "maybe you need to learn how to drive" it seems to me that he had in mind the next time I'm just disappear out of the way Smile

Google translator

Oryginal

zostaje po raz pierwszy uderzony tracac przy tym kontrole [TT] Dowpy pisze "wth dude" insynuujac tym ze to moja wina.
47:12:19 zostaje po raz drugi uderzony.
47:24:69 pisze do niego "stop ram" [TT] Dowpy nie rozumie ze to jego wina.
47:53:91 [TT] Dowpy "maybe you need to learn how to drive" wydaje mi sie ze mial na mysli ze nastepnym razem mam poprostu zniknac z drogi Smile

RE: User Report - [TT] Dowpy - Dowpy - 2013-07-19 13:28

Honestly, why do you even report me for this? all was your fault not mine, you didnt give me enough room to pass you at all so dont blame me. I said "maybe you need to learn how to drive" because when i was going to overtake you, you made me crash, you can see that in the replay.

RE: User Report - [TT] Dowpy - Marcin - 2013-07-19 13:40

I'm waiting for clarification of the situation by the admins.

RE: User Report - [TT] Dowpy - Dowpy - 2013-07-19 13:43

Yes?, i gotta defend myself atleast

RE: User Report - [TT] Dowpy - Stunna - 2013-07-19 22:18

I've watched the replay and it looks like both of you are trying to overtake each other at the same time for both incidents you stated.

Ed: The second time you tried overtaking him, i'm not sure what you were trying to do Dowpy.

Edit#2: I've talk to Dowpy ingame and he said he thought he had enough room to overtake you @ the bridge, and it wasn't intentional.

RE: User Report - [TT] Dowpy - Dowpy - 2013-07-20 23:06

So, any news?

RE: User Report - [TT] Dowpy - Stunna - 2013-07-21 19:54

(2013-07-19 22:18)Stunna Wrote:  I've talk to Dowpy ingame and he said he thought he had enough room to overtake you @ the bridge, and it wasn't intentional.

Right, no action is going to be taken against Dowpy. Due to what I've previously said.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.