[TC] Gaming Forums
+ User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert (Report Archived by Lampshade) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert (Report Archived by Lampshade) (/showthread.php?tid=7852)

+ User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert (Report Archived by Lampshade) - Luke™ - 2013-07-20 18:08

● Your LFS Username: Lukey747

● Their LFS Username(s): jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert
● Their LFS GameName(s): Jurgen NL, *< APHu & MutantDesert

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://hostr.co/uvc6yJmvZ1x9

● Replay Timestamps:

53:04 - Jurgen collides with a policeman after attempting to overtake the chase. No sorry provided.

1:01.1 - APHu wrongsides and causes a collision. MutantDesert then appears to ram into the suspect, steering towards him and makes no attempt to slow down.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time): About 18:50 GMT+0, 20/07/13

Description is included in the timestamp section. Jurgen fails to leave space for the chase and collides with a cop. APHu wrongsides on the AB and collides with another driver. MutantDesert purposefully rams the suspect.

Thanks to Olli for providing the replay Wink

User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert - Sean - 2013-07-20 20:05

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert - jurgenvo - 2013-07-21 09:00

I can't open the file, but I said sorry and thought that I didn't do anything wrong. A bit sad that you only tell a part of the story. Sad

RE: User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert - Luke™ - 2013-07-21 09:52

What do you mean only tell part of the story? I will say that you did follow at a respectable distance for some distance, but then you decided to speed up and overtake the chase, which incidently was at the same time our suspect decided to slow down and u-turn, causing you to hit a cop. This is why there is a rule that says you must follow at a safe distance, so if the suspect does something unexpected, you can have time to react.

RE: User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert - jurgenvo - 2013-07-21 09:58

I just opened the file and it's something different than I thought, and you're right, I didn't say sorry in this situation. But when I view the replay from inside my car, there was enough space between my car and the chase and only when the suspect went off the road, there was a opportunity for me to take over. I didn't expect Cop Danny to make a turn , because I thought the chase was finished and it's impossible to stop in that short time, so I crashed into him yes. When I looked to the replay a few times, I see that the suspect isn't caught, and that he tried to escape. In my car I did not see that, so I thought it was over and it was save to take over. But it's possible to make a mistake and indeed it was better to not take over there.

RE: User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert - Luke™ - 2013-07-21 10:20

I'm afraid the rules say you mustn't overtake a chase at any point, even if it looks like it is off-road. There were still cops on the road at the time, including me.

RE: User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert - Luke™ - 2013-07-24 06:39

Just checking to see if this report hasn't been forgotten about.

RE: User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert - Pete - 2013-07-24 14:59

Since Sean's vanished I'll take this one.

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert - Luke™ - 2013-07-27 06:25

When will this report be finished? It's been a week now.

RE: User Report - jurgenvo, APHu & MutantDesert - Pete - 2013-07-27 11:27

Both users will receive warnings for their actions.

Sorry this had to take so long.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.