[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report AA™| Luka + Kush. + •h2o#zdenko• - (Report Archived by Sean) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report AA™| Luka + Kush. + •h2o#zdenko• - (Report Archived by Sean) (/showthread.php?tid=8033)

+ Report AA™| Luka + Kush. + •h2o#zdenko• - (Report Archived by Sean) - Juntu - 2013-07-28 19:44

● Your LFS Username: Juntunen123

● Their LFS Username(s): lukapsb, philip-maas, zdenko
● Their LFS GameName(s): AA™| Luka, Kush., •h2o#zdenko•

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/67790666/file.html
● Replay Timestamps: Kush RB drifting: 1:25:25. Zdenko joins RB drifting: 1:25:59. Luka RB drifting: 1:33:35.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
28-7-2013 about 22:15 GMT+2 (Note that Kush continued it until 22:30, when i started to put this report up). Basicly all of those guys were drifting around RB and showing attitude towards everyone telling them that drifting around the roundabouts is against the rules. It was made clear to them that its not what they should do. Marcin was around too but i did not count that as drifting, since he was basicly just driving around it with the drifters. Thanks for Blacktop for providing the replay.

RE: Report AA™| Luka + Kush. + •h2o#zdenko• - - Luka - 2013-07-28 19:55

If you show me when and were was i a threat to anyone on that RB? If i was in the way of anyone or if there were a case that i crashed anyone i would have stopped imidiately, it was just casual messing around and having a good time. Is that wrong? It was a half empty server with a few people that were even driving... We didnt crash nobody we didnt insult nobody we were just having fun...Is that a crime? Despite the rules that i memorised we werent hurting anyone or showing wrong attitude. If it was a full server you know that we woudent do such a thing but cmon, a report for having a good time i enjoy TC because of having a good time with people and i can realx and drive if not racing so if we are gona get banned for enjoying driving andf having fun well let it be, thats all i have to say.

Regards

Report AA™| Luka + Kush. + •h2o#zdenko• - - Sean - 2013-07-28 19:58

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report AA™| Luka + Kush. + •h2o#zdenko• - - philip-maas - 2013-07-28 20:18

I have to say luka has a point it was just messing around and we didnt crash any1 so i think this report is a bit un needed but still it isnt because it is against the rules.

RE: Report AA™| Luka + Kush. + •h2o#zdenko• - - Sean - 2013-07-28 20:23

First of all, thank you for the report. It shows what the server is like if there are no admins around.

I think its totally ridiculous the way that 3 people have to be told numerous times to stop drifting the roundabout but still continue to do so. There were a few crashes caused by this and Kush even threatened to report somebody because they hit him whilst he was drifting around the roundabout.

Luka and Kush, i dont know why you think having a half empty server will allow you to still break the rules, and trying to justify breaking the rules by saying how fun it is, not causing crashes (which was a lie) and also saying that "smoking weed is illegal but people still do it", i dont think its acceptable.

All 3 users will receive a ban for their actions, due to being told by so many people to stop what they were doing, but continued to do so.

RE: Report AA™| Luka + Kush. + •h2o#zdenko• - - philip-maas - 2013-07-28 20:23

how long are we banned?

+ Report AA™| Luka + Kush. + •h2o#zdenko• - (Report Archived by Sean) - Sean - 2013-07-28 20:24

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.