[TC] Gaming Forums
Unmarked Police Vehicles - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Unmarked Police Vehicles (/showthread.php?tid=8396)

Unmarked Police Vehicles - Raz! - 2013-08-20 09:32

Although everyone would try to copy this, I think it would be a good idea, so there will be an unmarked vehicle parked up out of view, a speeding/drifting car passes the unmarked police car pulls up behind the suspect vehicle. Or the unmarked car just has a speed laser and when there is a hit it calls the police .

RE: Unmarked Police Vehicles - BP - 2013-08-20 09:34

(2013-08-20 09:32)police999 Wrote:  Although everyone would try to copy this, I think it would be a good idea, so there will be an unmarked vehicle parked up out of view, a speeding/drifting car passes the unmarked police car pulls up behind the suspect vehicle. Or the unmarked car just has a speed laser and when there is a hit it calls the police .

I got a bit confused when reading this for some reason, but to me it sounds like you're talking about the (already existing) [VCU] unit which is exclusive to [TC] Members.

Sorry if I misunderstood you.

RE: Unmarked Police Vehicles - Connor - 2013-08-20 19:45

Yea I think what he means was something like that but a civilian being able to do it. I think there have been threads on this before though. Laugh

RE: Unmarked Police Vehicles - Pipa - 2013-08-20 20:34

He probably means something like a snitch. He can witness people braking laws and then tell the cops to chase that certain suspect.

Not my thing to be honest, as i don't see a problem with the current system. People who want to get chased do it infront of a cop and people who don't, drive properly around them.

RE: Unmarked Police Vehicles - Connor - 2013-08-21 00:45

And civilians can already call the police anyway. I'm fine with the current system, don't think we need to tweak it like this at all. Smile

RE: Unmarked Police Vehicles - Raz! - 2013-08-26 21:29

Yes I'm on about the VCU unit but that's TC members only!

RE: Unmarked Police Vehicles - Connor - 2013-08-27 16:50

Yes, to be perfectly honest, with all the hard work they put in, they DO deserve it! Smile