[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Gyunter (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Gyunter (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=8526)

+ Gyunter (Report Archived by Pipa) - erlend1604 - 2013-08-29 20:09

● Your LFS Username: 1604ERLEND

● Their LFS Username(s): gyunter
● Their LFS GameName(s): (COP) Gyunter

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.myupload.dk/showfile/1hy6timyT.mpr
● Replay Timestamps:
Start watching at 1:15

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Okeey... So i was driving along behind Gyunter (thinking he would drive normaly thru the turn i thought of drifting a little) and all off a sudden
he desides to stop in the middle off the road wich made me crash into
him. the first thing i did was say sorry even tho i know it was his fault,
the only thing he did was giving me a fine for causing an acident (200£)
wich i think the fair thing is i'd be getting the money back since it was him brake checking.

I accepted the fine and drove off without looking and almost hit some
guy's side and he gave me another fine for careless driving, but that one i agree on, not the first one.

+ He has been getting alot of attention today for example ramming people when he is in chase including ramming me into a barrier (when he was chasing me)

Gyunter - Pipa - 2013-08-29 20:16

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

(2013-08-29 20:09)erlend1604 Wrote:  He has been getting alot of attention today for example ramming people when he is in chase including ramming me into a barrier (when he was chasing me)

If you have replays of that, feel free to share them aswell.

RE: Gyunter - erlend1604 - 2013-08-29 20:29

i dont.. sadly, but if you ask him he will say the same thing only he will call it "blockin" instead of pushing\ramming me, because that's what he tryed he said (blocking that is)
Anyways i'm not doing this report to save myself 200£ if someone is thinking that, i just think enugh is enugh and he should not be allowed to roam as a cop. not trying to be rude or anything just sayinSmile

RE: Gyunter - Pipa - 2013-08-29 20:38

Ok he did indeed stop in the middle of the road, which at the end of H1 is a really bad idea.

You were also going quite fast into that turn and if he continued at a reasonable slow speed(~50-60km/h), i think you might have hit him aswell. Will give you the benefit of the doubt here though.

He was at fault for causing this accident and he will recieve a warning for this incident.

Thanks for your report.

If you want to get a refund show a leader this report, easier than to make another refund request.

2013-08-29 19:35:54 UTC erlend1604 PAY Payed a 200 € fine

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.