[TC] Gaming Forums
Wrongsiders lose money - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Wrongsiders lose money (/showthread.php?tid=8827)

Wrongsiders lose money - Connor - 2013-09-28 10:42

I've asked people on the server this suggestion before and they said to put it on a thread to see what people think. I never got round to but here it is now. Smile

Basically, it's not much but, when you speed too much obviously you lose money and with excessive speeding, you lose even more. What if anyone wrongsiding loses money as well and the with the same principles as speeding (excessive amounts raises how much money you lose). Just an idea, let's see what you guys think! Smile

Thanks

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Make - 2013-09-28 10:46

Driving wrong side and lose money? You lose already much money when you speed.
So no.

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Bez - 2013-09-28 11:03

I like your idea but its a -1 for me. People loose money by speeding, yet they still do. So I don't think adding loosing money for wrongsiding is going to stop people. Plus we also have COPs to stop wrongsiding.

How about a Safety rating system. Wrongsiding for too long = Safety rating going down > Low saftey rating = Not able to use the higher end cars > RAC, FZ5, GTR's ect..

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Sadie - 2013-09-28 12:54

Bez.. I just love that idea.. And if you crash much it also go down?

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Shino - 2013-09-28 13:17

(2013-09-28 11:03)Bez Wrote:  How about a Safety rating system. Wrongsiding for too long = Safety rating going down > Low saftey rating = Not able to use the higher end cars > RAC, FZ5, GTR's ect..

-1 from me, this is already used in others cruise servers, it would be stupid to copy the same idea.

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Sadie - 2013-09-28 14:03

I dont play on other cruise server, BUT say no, no and no to all things other cruise servers have? Why? We want to make it better to play.. Solve problems whit some ideas other servers have? If it are so wrong why not make it just you lose more money if it are low? We need to have to copy some idea's..

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Cobra - 2013-09-28 14:55

-1 from me.

I think we lose enough money for speeding, cop fine's and Speedtraps and Pit fines.

Money is to be earned quite hard enough.

Not everybody can go 6 hours with uf1 and itself to the speed limitations hold without before boredom to die.

A little fun should remain and one should clamp down everywhere and a small chance to eraning money should still remain

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - BP - 2013-09-28 16:22

I'm glad you wrote a suggestion to gather up the community's thoughts on this. However, as I said on the server, I am personally opposed to this suggestion.

There is already road laws to keep right - police can already fine people who are failing to keep right. Also, if users are constantly on the wrong side of the road and causing problems, they will be dealt with by a [TC] member anyway (be it a restriction or whatever)

The reason you lose money when you speed is to demote thrashing around all the time - and at times you can certainly feel the money loss. Driving sensibly on the wrong side (excluding the Autobahn where you should never wrong side anyway) shouldn't carry automatic InSim fines because it's something which makes the game fun and it generally causes no one problems. I feel that this is an idea that would have been implemented years ago had we liked it.

Also imagine how much money people would lose in chases as a robber.

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Chuck - 2013-09-28 16:31

Can't be done on a reliable basis so not even worth arguing about possible consequences.

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Connor - 2013-09-28 16:35

Well, this is possibly the biggest failure of a suggestion from someone...ever XD. Meh, just wanted to see what you guys thought, thanks for the inputs anyway! Smile

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Sebas - 2013-09-28 17:58

(2013-09-28 16:22)BoyPower Wrote:  I'm glad you wrote a suggestion to gather up the community's thoughts on this. However, as I said on the server, I am personally opposed to this suggestion.

There is already road laws to keep right - police can already fine people who are failing to keep right. Also, if users are constantly on the wrong side of the road and causing problems, they will be dealt with by a [TC] member anyway (be it a restriction or whatever)

The reason you lose money when you speed is to demote thrashing around all the time - and at times you can certainly feel the money loss. Driving sensibly on the wrong side (excluding the Autobahn where you should never wrong side anyway) shouldn't carry automatic InSim fines because it's something which makes the game fun and it generally causes no one problems. I feel that this is an idea that would have been implemented years ago had we liked it.

Also imagine how much money people would lose in chases as a robber.

Couldnt explain my opinion better than that.

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Nick - 2013-09-28 18:47

(2013-09-28 16:35)Connor Wrote:  Well, this is possibly the biggest failure of a suggestion from someone...ever XD. Meh, just wanted to see what you guys thought, thanks for the inputs anyway! Smile

Don't worry, Morreboy has come up with worse Smile

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Morreboy - 2013-09-28 19:25

Yep Wink, HEY! lets make so everybody who hits me get a cake?

RE: Wrongsiders lose money - Edwin - 2013-09-29 00:09

Morre, dont you mean whoever you hit gets a cake as that is more likely.