[TC] Gaming Forums
No warning? just a shot in head - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: No warning? just a shot in head (/showthread.php?tid=9014)

No warning? just a shot in head - Morreboy - 2013-10-14 19:15

Okay, i was kidding and accidently used a wrong word but seriosly 5 days ban for that? u could at least give me a warning instead just ban me like dat?

RE: No warning? just a shot in head - BP - 2013-10-14 19:18

Server Rules Wrote:Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers.

I'd say you had a very lucky escape with 5 days, all things considered.

RE: No warning? just a shot in head - Morreboy - 2013-10-14 19:24

I know i said a wrong word but it wasn´t typed correct but still no warning at all?

RE: No warning? just a shot in head - BP - 2013-10-14 19:25

(2013-10-14 19:24)morreboy123 Wrote:  I know i said a wrong word but it wasn´t typed correct but still no warning at all?

What do you mean it wasn't typed correct? It was obvious what you meant.

RE: No warning? just a shot in head - Saphira - 2013-10-14 19:29

You have been crusing on TC servers for long enough and should no the Rules by now, Please can i bring your attention to Rule 1.7 again as it seems to have slipped your mind.

1.7. Use proper language at all times.

Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon. Your very lucky with 5 days as i saw you was joking around but should of known better to use that word as some-one could of been offended who was on the Server.

RE: No warning? just a shot in head - Morreboy - 2013-10-14 19:34

(2013-10-14 19:29)Saphira Wrote:  You have been crusing on TC servers for long enough and should no the Rules by now, Please can i bring your attention to Rule 1.7 again as it seems to have slipped your mind.

1.7. Use proper language at all times.

Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon. Your very lucky with 5 days as i saw you was joking around but should of known better to use that word as some-one could of been offended who was on the Server.

I know what i have done and witch rule i have broked but as i´m trying to show (Dont know if u already sees it) it wasnt my idea to be racism or insult and all that, just saw that vine (Think u have seen it) and then cant remember what caused me but i wroted it to sean just for fun "think he was captu. or something but then i dindt think about the word but then when i saw it through i saw the word and hoped u will give me a warning or something so i could tell u guys it was an accident

But it seems not as a thing u guys does?

RE: No warning? just a shot in head - Saphira - 2013-10-14 19:39

It was not your idea?..You are the one who put it in the chat so no-one else is to blame other then yourself. As for hope i would give you a warning for it?. Rule 1.7 clearly states it is NOT tolerated , in future think before you type and dont try to say it wasn't your idea?. Your ban will stand and not be reduced, like i said very lucky it was not longer.

RE: No warning? just a shot in head - Saphira - 2013-10-14 21:07

Having Looked at you URS, it is actually quite bad, so therefore i feel a ban extension would be much suited and hopefully this time you can learn from this.

Ban is now extended to 28 days

RE: No warning? just a shot in head - SeanProdTV - 2013-10-14 22:24

yes , i was recording , want me to upload for your benefits morre?

RE: No warning? just a shot in head - Morreboy - 2013-10-15 07:05

(2013-10-14 22:24)Sean_drifter Wrote:  yes , i was recording , want me to upload for your benefits morre?

U deside by yourself Tongue