[TC] Gaming Forums
[HORNS] Old Federal Signal Sirens Pack - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: [HORNS] Old Federal Signal Sirens Pack (/showthread.php?tid=9037)

[HORNS] Old Federal Signal Sirens Pack - Ras - 2013-10-17 11:46

Here you have a pack with four classic sirens from Federal Signal, with the oldest (PA-5) being in production from the 1960's. The newest one (PA-300) is actually still in production today, but the one in this pack is an older model with slightly different tones to the new ones sold these days.

I have included one or two 'manual siren' functions with each of the sirens, which is a kind of bonus that i figured out how to get working ingame. Those arent meant to be used normally and only if none of the other tones gets the attention of the road users while on a call, and as such is placed on HORN3/HORN2 which are actually just a normal horn on the servers.

The ones with a HORN3 manual tone are best used with a HORN4-HORN3-HORN4 command cycle since in real life you just tap/hold a button which makes that tone (HORN3) until you let go of the button again (back to HORN4). Eventually you can look up the models on Youtube for a demonstration.

Again i gotta remind you that HORN3+HORN2 is not a siren on the servers, so they are really only meant to play around with outside the public roads or used on call for a very short time to get attention from someone who havent noticed you. If you wish to use them a lot when on call, you should switch them around with one of the HORN5-HORN4 tones.

Long story short,

Previews:

[DOWNLOAD HERE]

RE: [HORNS] Old Federal Signal Sirens Pack - Howlin - 2013-10-17 13:14

Nice pack Ras Wink

RE: [HORNS] Old Federal Signal Sirens Pack - Josh - 2013-10-17 17:16

Sweet stuff!

RE: [HORNS] Old Federal Signal Sirens Pack - Ras - 2013-10-17 18:16

Thank yous!

Forgot to mention there is a video with one of them in real action