[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban Request - LifeRunner (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban Request - LifeRunner (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) (/showthread.php?tid=9194)

Unban Request - LifeRunner (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) - LifeRunner - 2013-10-30 14:30

Your LFS Username: Guthix

● Time & Date of Incident: 29.10.2013 - Sometime at noon

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Didn't know I'd get banned for going where I went, I know it was wrongsiding but I was "outside" the road itself Mellow

________________________________________________________________________________​_______________________________

So I was just about to get on the server today, but "Host aborted connection" or something, as my LFS is in Norwegian I'm not sure what it would translate to.

Anyway, I checked the banlist and I see that I'm banned, but there's no reason to it.
How so?

[Image: mHIhiSN.png]

RE: Unban Request - LifeRunner - BP - 2013-10-30 14:50

You were banned for wrong side Autobahn and smashing into someone. As this will probably jog your memory, please edit your post using this format: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

In the meanwhile, I will notify the admin who banned you.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

RE: Unban Request - LifeRunner - Stunna - 2013-10-30 15:22

As BP stated, can you answer why you did this?

RE: Unban Request - LifeRunner - LifeRunner - 2013-10-30 15:54

(2013-10-30 14:50)BoyPower Wrote:  You were banned for wrong side Autobahn and smashing into someone. As this will probably jog your memory, please edit your post using this format: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

In the meanwhile, I will notify the admin who banned you.

The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly

Oh.. I don't quite get what you mean by "jog" my memory, but I clearly remember doing it, I did apologize though.

(2013-10-30 15:22)Stunna Wrote:  As BP stated, can you answer why you did this?

No other reason than drifting, on the "flat" that is inside the corner, or "bottom" since it's a banked corner.

Was just having a bit of fun, I thought. I know that wrongsiding the AB is bannable, but since it was sortof outside the road I didn't think it would be that bad.

RE: Unban Request - LifeRunner - Stunna - 2013-10-30 16:04

It was. At no time what so ever so you be on the wrong side of the autobahn and I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to do.

RE: Unban Request - LifeRunner - LifeRunner - 2013-10-30 18:24

(2013-10-30 16:04)Stunna Wrote:  It was. At no time what so ever so you be on the wrong side of the autobahn and I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to do.

Drifting, when I hit Tomika.
You might as well delete this thread, I'm just going to wait the ban out.

Unban Request - LifeRunner (Unban Request Denied by Stunna) - Stunna - 2013-10-30 19:19

Unban Request Denied