[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - comsitower and ossipeikko00 (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - comsitower and ossipeikko00 (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=9195)

+ Report - comsitower and ossipeikko00 (Report Archived by Pipa) - Warped - 2013-10-30 14:35

● Your LFS Username: entyzor

● Their LFS Username(s): comsitower (panda), ossipeikko00 (ossi)
● Their LFS GameName(s):

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://goo.gl/rbyiJ8
● Replay Timestamps:

22:50 = Here we are chasing Ossi and this timestamp shows how I slow down and see that, was Ossi in a garage. There was other civilian parked there so I went out the safezone. After that;

22:57 = I see a red car going fast on the Autobahn. I thought like ''Oh there he goes'' and went after him. There were civilians coming, so I let them go first and I went after them to catch Ossi. When you watch the replay from that time, you can see Panda trying to drift on the Autobahn despite that he saw a chase coming from the back. He ends up to lose control and cutting my way to overtake him which leads to a massive crash.

Report 2

22:41 = Spectating Ossi, I saw that he was in a glitched garage, which I haven't even known.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)

Drifting on the autobahn leads to a crash with chase,

Suspect hides to a glitched garage in chase.

Report - comsitower and ossipeikko00 - Pipa - 2013-10-30 15:49

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - comsitower and ossipeikko00 - Pipa - 2013-10-30 17:27

(2013-10-30 14:35)entY Wrote:  22:57 = I see a red car going fast on the Autobahn. I thought like ''Oh there he goes'' and went after him. There were civilians coming, so I let them go first and I went after them to catch Ossi. When you watch the replay from that time, you can see Panda trying to drift on the Autobahn despite that he saw a chase coming from the back. He ends up to lose control and cutting my way to overtake him which leads to a massive crash.

Not sure about this one, at some point it did look like he tried to regain control, but once he had it back he threw his car to the left and lost his control again.

Nevertheless he failed to apologise for this major screwup and he has a history for it. Also no sorry in the chatlogs(bottom to top):

2013-10-30 14:10:18 UTC Kyoto comsitower Panda :3 : Make ur sirens better.
2013-10-30 14:10:00 UTC Kyoto comsitower Panda :3 : and i lost controll
2013-10-30 14:09:39 UTC Kyoto comsitower Panda :3 : ヤQS•SP[COP] - i didint crash . u scared me with ur siren
2013-10-30 14:09:14 UTC Kyoto comsitower Panda :3 : ヤQS•SP[COP] - because i was going 10kmh to fast_

(2013-10-30 14:35)entY Wrote:  22:41 = Spectating Ossi, I saw that he was in a glitched garage, which I haven't even known.

Those have been there for years and at least to my knowledge there is nothing in the rules that suggests this is against them.

Feel free to forward this to the TC Management if you don't agree with this or want this changed.

----

comsitower will receive a ban

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.