[TC] Gaming Forums
- report: [GASU] Nolle (Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - report: [GASU] Nolle (Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=9249)

- report: [GASU] Nolle (Archived by Pipa) - TigR - 2013-11-02 10:53

● Your LFS Username:TigRgame

● Their LFS Username(s): Dj Wizzdom
● Their LFS GameName(s): [GASU] Nolle

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/dv8id2xdt3hlsr8/ban45.mpr
● Replay Timestamps: 1.07.20 - 1.08.15

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
i joined a chase on Nolle whit bill. then i set up a !rb at the roud about and nolle starts ramming to get past. if you watsh a little longer in the replay you will se that he did not say sorry he just called himself a "badass"

report: [GASU] Nolle - Pipa - 2013-11-02 12:07

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: report: [GASU] Nolle - Pipa - 2013-11-02 12:31

(2013-11-02 10:53)TigRgame Wrote:  i joined a chase on Nolle whit bill. then i set up a !rb at the roud about and nolle starts ramming to get past. if you watsh a little longer in the replay you will se that he did not say sorry he just called himself a "badass"

May i suggest to take a look at rule 3.10
Quote:3.10. Force

You are permitted to use minor force/physical contact to evade arrest, but no more than the force cops are permitted to use on you. See 5.4.
You are permitted to use the force necessary (including moderate rams) to break through a roadblock. Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible. Using unreasonable or excessive force (like running flat out intentionally in the roadblock) is forbidden.

He only reversed slightly on the AB to gain momentum to break through the RB which is fine. And since he failed to get through the roadblock i feel the force was reasonable.
There were 2-3 windows where he could have reversed out, but all in all the force was not excessive and needed to get through.

I'll leave this open for a day incase you have any more questions.

- report: [GASU] Nolle (Archived by Pipa) - Pipa - 2013-11-03 19:55

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.