[TC] Gaming Forums
(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund Request-Haribo - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: (Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund Request-Haribo (/showthread.php?tid=9537)

(Refund Request Denied by BoyPower) Refund Request-Haribo - Haribo - 2013-11-21 18:58

- Your LFS Username: driftmad1

- Time & Date of Incident:2013.11.21

- Replay / Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/gcalopr58gumqqx/Report.mpr
- Replay Timestamps:48:00

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:I think that was not right that a misdemeanor ptr. As if the road is forbidden to park me know if you do not have to use that mark did not do it and I could not avoid the collision by this. I'm sorry I asked a collision course!

RE: Refund Request-Haribo - BP - 2013-11-21 21:49

Looking into this for you now.

"This file is currently set to private."

Please publicise your file otherwise I have to login to an account I currently don't have.

Thanks!

RE: Refund Request-Haribo - Haribo - 2013-11-22 10:35

I change for public Smile

RE: Refund Request-Haribo - BP - 2013-11-22 16:40

Okay, thank you.

Now, this is a bit of a tricky situation. Val was just in a chase and it seemed he had just given up. To put things in perspective, the bust (meaning that all sirens would have been off) was one second after Roba said "me" to Nick. No one put any hazard/caution on after that.

I assume that you had sirens on your screen at least to an extent as you approached. In any event, you could have been much more safe about it. You did not even attempt to brake nor swerve until the very last second. In my opinion you could have handled it better. If you were in cockpit view, it would have probably been more difficult, but even if you were, it still could have been handled more sensibly.

The 300 Euro was harsh, but whether it's refundable or not is another matter. I personally don't think it is.

RE: Refund Request-Haribo - Haribo - 2013-11-22 16:51

I think it was after and apologized. So PTR has nothing to yoga was not to punish me.

RE: Refund Request-Haribo - BP - 2013-11-22 19:51

I got a second opinion off another TC member and we both agree that you deserved a fine for your driving.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied.