[TC] Gaming Forums
Re-Enter Money Sink - Lottery - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Re-Enter Money Sink - Lottery (/showthread.php?tid=9603)

Re-Enter Money Sink - Lottery - Lcee - 2013-11-26 12:18

Hello,

The most of you that saw the title of this post would probally think 'gosh another lottery idea....', you are absolutely RIGHT.

My idea is probally different from the other lottery ideas since it is using our money.

We create a lottery that will fall only ONCE per 6-12 months. (Depends on what would be the most efficient)

This lottery is completely EMPTY, people will have to fill it up with an command like !donate [x amount of money].
To compete with this lottery there can be a command like !Lottery, which can be done only ONCE per player and will cost an 'X amount of money'. -> Losing insim money

With that command you will get an number between 1-250/500 (Depends how many players would sign up), since there probally aren't 500 players signing up there is ALSO a chance the lottery won't fall!

If the lottery falls, and the amount of money is for example €4,500,000 there will be 35% taxes that will go off and the rest of the money will be paid to the lucky winner.

This way, people that can't handle their money very well can have a chance of winning a big amount of money aswell.

Is this an good idea to lose more insim money perhaps?

RE: Re-Enter Money Sink - Lottery - Chuck - 2013-11-26 12:46

Alot of work just to make one or two people happy per year.

RE: Re-Enter Money Sink - Lottery - Pipa - 2013-11-26 12:58

It's a good idea, but i would rather see other insim updates.

RE: Re-Enter Money Sink - Lottery - Connor - 2013-11-26 13:11

Yea I don't think this would be a priority as there are more important things to update tbh.

Good idea nonetheless.

RE: Re-Enter Money Sink - Lottery - Luke. - 2013-11-26 13:26

It's a good idea but as Pipa said, there's alot more updates that could be more useful Smile

RE: Re-Enter Money Sink - Lottery - Dan - 2013-11-26 15:07

Couldn't agree more with what's been said. The idea is good, but I'm sure more time could be put into creating productive stuff for the InSim.