[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Two users (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Two users (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=9621)

+ Report - Two users (Report Archived by Pipa) - Warped - 2013-11-27 14:10

● Your LFS Username: entyzor

● Their LFS Username(s): TUNNERS and stdarkhunter
● Their LFS GameName(s): Mr.Tunner and <random signs> MBT

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: Here.
● Replay Timestamps:

1:29:25 : Both approaches our chase with huge speed, obviously doesn't slow down for sirens. Tunners tried to slow down (too late), but his 'friend' pushed Tunners into me. That caused me to fly to sand and obviously losing the chase later on. Both failed to apology, and MBT tried to refer to his invisible lag.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)
Speed racing ended on to crash with a chase and failing to apology afterwards.

RE: Report - Two users - Mbt - 2013-11-27 14:35

1.My team name is TypeR,so my nick name is TypeR Mbt.
2.Mr.Tunner was saw that chase but i didnt saw it,i saw siren text on my screen but i suppose the chase was going on way(sorry for bad english).i didnt know that cars in chase were stopping on road.so i'm following so close mr tunner(because i wanna pass him).and my game was lagged then he braked and i didnt saw his brake.You can look at mpr,i braked but its to late..
3.I'm said sorry.
4.So are you have another question?

RE: Report - Two users - Warped - 2013-11-27 14:50

(2013-11-27 14:35)Mbt Wrote:  1.My team name is TypeR,so my nick name is TypeR Mbt.
2.Mr.Tunner was saw that chase but i didnt saw it,i saw siren text on my screen but i suppose the chase was going on way(sorry for bad english).i didnt know that cars in chase were stopping on road.so i'm following so close mr tunner(because i wanna pass him).and my game was lagged then he braked and i didnt saw his brake.You can look at mpr,i braked but its to late..
3.I'm said sorry.

Answers to your questions:

1. Ok.
2. You admitted you saw the SIREN, supposing that it was going on another lane isn't a valid excuse since you have to slow down everytime you see it. The cars were ''stopping on road'' because the suspect made a U-turn. You were street racing with him, not cruising and wanting to overtake him.

3. No, you both didn't say sorry. You may watch the replay @ the timestamps I have given.

4.No more questions will be given.

Report - Two users - Pipa - 2013-11-27 15:28

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - Two users - Tunners - 2013-11-27 15:29

I didn't see the sirens, I was checking my mirror all the time to see either Mbt is going to pass me or not and then we had an accident between us and because of that accident we accidentally hit you guys... I was confused that's why didn't say sorry at the beginning.

After I noticed what happen I said sorry to you personally and to everyone else who was involved.

RE: Report - Two users - Pipa - 2013-11-27 16:12

(2013-11-27 14:10)entY Wrote:  1:29:25 : Both approaches our chase with huge speed, obviously doesn't slow down for sirens. Tunners tried to slow down (too late), but his 'friend' pushed Tunners into me. That caused me to fly to sand and obviously losing the chase later on. Both failed to apology, and MBT tried to refer to his invisible lag.

They reacted very poorly to the sirens they had on their screens i agree.
Also there was no visible lag, he just had no room to react in time.
If you have no safe distance to the car infront and it starts braking heavily, you will hit it. As we have just seen.

(2013-11-27 14:35)Mbt Wrote:  1.My team name is TypeR,so my nick name is TypeR Mbt.
3.I'm said sorry.

1. I couldn't make that out either, so don't blame him.
2. As enty said your supposed to slow down regardless of the direction of the chase, because they can be sitting in the middle of road or u turn quickly. That is no excuse at all.
3. Way too late, only once he told you to report him. Your first reply was:

2013-11-27 13:49:46 UTC Weston Park stdarkhunter ‡¥¶€ˆ~·® мвт : lol

Not very respectful when you basicly just ruined another persons chase.

4. Excuse me?

(2013-11-27 15:29)Tunners Wrote:  I didn't see the sirens, I was checking my mirror all the time to see either Mbt is going to pass me or not and then we had an accident between us and because of that accident we accidentally hit you guys... I was confused that's why didn't say sorry at the beginning.

After I noticed what happen I said sorry to you personally and to everyone else who was involved.

I find hard to believe that. You had big sirens on your screen and at least two distance markers indicating both police cars. Even if i check my mirrors, i can never not see them.

Pay more attention next time please and when you happen to crash into a police chase like that, it is almost certain that it is your fault.

Both users in question will receive a confirmable ingame warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.