[TC] Gaming Forums
+ report following + crashing a cop in a chase (Report Archived by Savy) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + report following + crashing a cop in a chase (Report Archived by Savy) (/showthread.php?tid=9974)

+ report following + crashing a cop in a chase (Report Archived by Savy) - deemz167 - 2013-12-23 02:03

● Your LFS Username: DEEMz167

● Their LFS Username(s): hkopooh
● Their LFS GameName(s): BOB

● Their LFS Username(s): Nomuken8514

● Their LFS Username(s): byrangarcia123

● Their LFS Username(s): Rallyedanny2

● Their LFS Username(s): nayr

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link: http://www.2shared.com/file/7ozc80Bo/report.html

● Replay Timestamps:
31:49 - they started to group in the middle of the road
32:47 - they closed the way and had to take the wrong way
32:51 - Tell them to not follow us - and still follow us
33:12 - i told them again not to follow the chase
35:12 - i crashed one of them
36:37 - i lost my chase

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time):
they keep follow our chase even i told them to not do it and they ignored my MOVE FOR POLICE bind.

RE: report following + crashing a cop in a chase - Byran - 2013-12-23 03:39

I wasn't intentionally trying to manipulate your chase by following with all the bobs, we were simply cruising and I was waiting for all of them to meet up with us they came and we all drove off, not knowing that there was a chase behind me I continue to drift off for maybe a few meters before I realize there is a chase behind me, also didn't know they were trying to make the cop confused, when I realize I stop tell them to move for sirens and keep my distant for the rest of the chase. P.s. I wasn't bob I was boob.
thanks, Byran

report following + crashing a cop in a chase - Savy - 2013-12-24 14:09

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: report following + crashing a cop in a chase - Savy - 2013-12-24 14:47

As Byran was the only one who moved when he noticed it was a chase and actually told the others to stop messing around, nothing will be done against him.

Nomuken and Missy will receive a 14day ban for purposely blocking a chase, interfering and thinking its funny in chat. And before you attempt the "I didn't see sirens" lie, I checked the chatlogs during the chase and I'm fully aware of what was being said in your channel chat during the chase.

Rallyedanny2 will receive a warning for constantly passing the chase as well and nayr will also receive a warning for getting mixed up with the chase. Thanks for the report.

+ report following + crashing a cop in a chase (Report Archived by Savy) - Savy - 2013-12-24 15:20

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.