[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ixion Simsports [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 1zTuJ1P.png]

Hey guys, time to introduce another cruise team to TC. This time though we are aiming at a more professional image by aiming at other sim racing games such as Assetto Corsa and possibly iRacing as well as being around on LFS.

Ixion Simsports was first introduced to the world of LFS by me and professional sim racer Niki Djacovic back in 2012/13 as a top end racing team, and we did quite well. Sadly inter team relations split the team apart.

But now we are back and getting involved in the TC community as a cruise team aimed at the more faster and consistent drivers in the community.

The team at the moment is invite only but if interest becomes high enough we will open a recruitment event for those interested.

Our current roster:

Ixion Team Leader

ixion.Fwanky
ixion.Mufflord

Ixion Senior Members

ixion Angel

Ixion Team Members

ixion.Cranked
ixion.Tigr
ixion.Ketopilot
ixion.s2k
ixion.Wings

Forum
http://ixionsimsports.com/forum/ - Sign up there. and send me a PM there if you are interested in joining.

Huge thanks to Pete and Elmo for helping with the forums and getting it running.
Good luck with your team, Franky. Wink
Good luck with your team Fwanky.
Well, another team. Good luck on this one!
Lol another team, good luck guys Smile
This isnt just any team though. This is a Fwanker team.
Good luck with your team.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/80722-Ixion-Simsports

Not sure what your intentions are, especially when you publicize a thread and claim it to be a cruise team yet aim to professionally compete in AC, iRacing and whatnot :kappa:

Nice history behind this team, especially can be found on lfsf Tongue
And so what's the problem with doing both? lol

Abit like how TC has TC-R, just we use the one name for our racing ventures. Our intentions are quite obvious, written in text. If you need help spelling it out just PM me.
Best of luck with the team Wanky, have fun! Smile
(2015-08-20 13:02)TheGoldEST Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with your team.

Wuuut a *Removed* team? Just kidding, good luck with the team
Good luck! Smile
Good luck with the team Smile
Good luck with your team Fwanky Biggrin
Best of luck with your team.
Best of luck
Wish you luck with the team. Looking good Smile
veri muts kood luk.
I very much like how you are aiming for more consistent faster drivers, something which I'd personally say 6S only does... It brings a bit of competitive edge back to cruise teams.
Good luck with your team fwanky
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's