[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TFL] HAS MOVED THREADS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello, fellow racers! I've just started a new league not too long ago, "[TFL] (The Faithless Legion)" and am looking to recruit members.
It will be an all round league. So that means we will be Drifting, Racing, Rallying, Drag Racing & Doing Custom Events such as Police Chase modes, Demo derby etc. even cruising! Game mode suggestions and ideas are welcomed as a member of [TLF] also. If you are interested at all please fill out the following below and I'll send you a Personal Message at some point to let you know what I think!

If you have any questions, ask below or via Personal Message.

LFS Username:
LFS Display Name:
Current Racing Team Name (If you have one):
Skill level: [ ]Beginner - [ ]Intermediate - [ ]Pro
Personal Skill: [ ]Racing - [ ]Drifting - [ ]Rally - [ ]Drag
Nation:
Age and/or Birthday:

(To select your Skill Level and Personal Skill, Put an X in the box (eg. [X]) that describes it best. You may Select up to 3 personal skills.)

----------------------------------

OFFICAL [TFL] TEAM LIST:
Owner and Admins (Purple Tag):
|TFL| Fa!thless- Owner

Elite Members (Red Tag):
[TFL] S.VETTEL

Standerd Members (Blue Tag):
[TFL]PhycoGhost
[TFL] DodoG
[TFL] Puliukko
[TFL] OG Monkeyy
[TFL] Walrus

Team Total: 7 Drivers
Hello guys,this team is made by me and Fa!thless,it was a priv team,and only 2 people in team,after we think few days,we will post recruitment thread,It will be an all round league. So that means we will be Drifting, Racing, Rallying, Drag Racing Cruising & Doing Custom Events such as Police Chase modes.
Here is requirements for get in [TFL] team, if our team members annoyed you before,i am sorry
1.Do not racist,swear,insult.
2.Must follow every server's rules.
3.Please do not start agurements.(or get downgrade or kick from the team)
4.Respect all of the people.
5.Please Do not be rude to other people,and do not talk aggressive to everyone.
6.Please do not get banned.(expect the server who ban people with no reason)

(I will update every team member at here).
Team Admins,Owner and founders
[TFL] Fa!thless ------------ (terminat0r16876) Owner
[TFL] Vettel ---------- (FGYSG) Founder
[TFL] CSX42 ---------------------- (CSX42) Admin
Inspector:
[TFL]Cyankill#96 ------------(rougey)
[TFL] devilsh ------------(Seawon)
Elite members:
[TFL] Ryu------------(eregonv1)
Team members:
[TFL] Fluffy ------------------------ (Unisonzero)
[TFL] LIFTED ----------------(amigo201)
[TFL] Melody ------------()
[TFL] Twiz ------------(Luisdriftking)
[TFL] Pieter ------------(psoetaert)
[TFL] Thuglife_------------(thuglife_)
[TFL] Tomiy ----------(CarlosUK)
[TFL] Mizku ---------- (_PRO-939_)
Total:7 Members,1Elite Members, 3Team Admins,Owner&founders
2 Inspector.
7unactive members:
Puliukko -------------------- (iiro reijonen)
PhycoGhost ---------------- (Phyco_Ghost)
POWERTUNE ------------- (Benom)
FemBoi --------------------- (nigtherig)
*KrinK ------------------------ (KrinK)
*Silva ------------------------- (Bilcrossfoto)
* the people who go online but not with our team tag
Deleted Post
Hi,

Good luck with your team but I have a few comments to make. At the moment, you don't really appeal to anyone (I.e, the unorganised OP), it looks like there wasn't much effort into creating the team. You haven't really put on mark what this team is really about (Like 6Speed is a sort of racing team) and desperation gets you nowhere.

~Skoda
Good luck in your team Vettel, I hope everything runs well!
(2016-01-03 10:51)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Good luck with your team but I have a few comments to make. At the moment, you don't really appeal to anyone (I.e, the unorganised OP), it looks like there wasn't much effort into creating the team. You haven't really put on mark what this team is really about (Like 6Speed is a sort of racing team) and desperation gets you nowhere.

~Skoda

I know its a little muddled up. Vettel added to it and made it a little complicated Tongue But we do mostly Racing and Drifting, As well as custom events. Much like TC's event nights. That's about as straight forward as I can put it I guess haha but thank you anyway for the constructive criticism. Its always good to know what to improve on Smile
(2016-01-03 11:27)Faithless Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-03 10:51)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

~Skoda

I know its a little muddled up. Vettel added to it and made it a little complicated Tongue But we do mostly Racing and Drifting, As well as custom events. Much like TC's event nights. That's about as straight forward as I can put it I guess haha but thank you anyway for the constructive criticism. Its always good to know what to improve on Smile

Your Welcome, apologies if I sounded too harsh Wink
(2016-01-03 09:42)Faithless Wrote: [ -> ]It will be an all round league. So that means we will be Drifting, Racing, Rallying, Drag Racing & Doing Custom Events such as Police Chase modes, Demo derby etc. even cruising!

I fail to understand why you're trying to recruit Racers & Drifters on a cruise server. Also, by reading the OP it looks like you're trying to start your own server. I'm not really sure that this will be tolerated in here.

Good luck nevertheless.
Sebas, read again, they are creating a server for events... Not to remove people from the city driving server.
Good luck with your team!
Thanks guys!
Good luck with this! Hopefully it becomes something great. :-P
Thanks for the Support guys! Smile We have another member now. Its going slow but we're getting there! Smile
LFS Username:Maketsi30
LFS Display Name:DodoG
Current Racing Team Name (If you have one):-
Skill level: [X ]Beginner - [ ]Intermediate - [ ]Pro
Personal Skill: [X ]Racing - [ ]Drifting - [X]Rally - [ ]Drag
Nation:Finland
Ok,i will ask Fa!thless to let you join the team
why you have no faith??? ure team is gonna suck if u have no faith!!! Biggrin
Just a tip Wink I suggest using PMs for applications Smile
(2016-01-08 22:01)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Just a tip Wink I suggest using PMs for applications Smile

Why does it matter?
ok DodoG, now you are able to use [TFL] team tag!
(2016-01-08 18:34)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]why you have no faith??? ure team is gonna suck if u have no faith!!! Biggrin
he is team leader,i need to ask him to let someone join the team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's