[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I buy it can I keep my save progress or do I lose it?
You will keep it, you just type the key into the game at the start screen and it activates the rest of it.
I bought the base model Inevo(sp) wanted the 6x4 version didn't realize I needed to level up to buy it lol. Wish I has bought the Saab instead. Company is based in Stuttgart.
Saab? You mean Scania? Tongue
Any recommendations for my next purchase? I'm level 10 and I've been saving up. Tongue
(2012-11-23 15:40)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Saab? You mean Scania? Tongue

Saab = Scania
Seems related to me...... :roll:

[Image: Scania_logo_400.jpg]

[Image: saab-logo_100174352_m.jpg]
Still its not a Saab, but Scania. It doesnt say Saab on the truck's badge does it Tongue
My parents saab car actually says Scania on the steering wheel badge.
SAAB and Scania are the same thing. just different branches. Kind of like GMC/Chevy and their respective big truck branches.

I bought the full game, already travelled 11% of the world. Have two trucks and am going to buy a third. I love the Scanias much smoother than the others. still looking for the main DAF and MAN dealers.
Anyone else hate how the traffic neglects to yield? Lol I clearly am haulin explosive liquid yet you proceeded to carry on! Also question on red lights, I got fined for turning right on red(in Europe right lane driving). In the US this is legal, and I have seen AI do it!

Is there a mod that shows speed camera locations on the map?
First of all, red light in europe means stop, no matter what. Only exception would be if you find one of these 'bonus arrows', which if lighted green, mean that you legally can do a right turn.

I recommend that you read this for more information on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_turn_on_red#Europe

Speed camera locations can be spotted easily when going along. They appear as boxes, looking like this:
[Image: mbn_camera.jpg]

Also, look out for the speed camera warning signs:

[Image: 211651d1290080926-speed-camera-vans-spee...as_rhs.jpg]
Ya I have seen the signs, but sometimes in the dark I miss them when I am focused on other things! I have a nav app on my iPhone that shows them in real life so I was also looking in game Smile (We don't have too many over here.)

Also how many times can the sleep fine hit you? I was driving through England to the port and there are no rest areas so I got hit 3 times! (450€!)
Saab and Scania are basically same, yes. But Saab is for cars and Scania is for trucks Tongue

Talk about Saab = Cars
Talk about Scania = Trucks
If they're basicly the same it's not weird to confuse them.
Can you seriously not sell a garage, son of a gun lol
I got bored cruising around and decided to perform a jump off the side of a hill onto the underpass. I got stuck.
LOL TOMMER !!

Guys I've made a Timelapse Video of Eurotruck simulator.
So.. I'd show it right here.
Hope you like it

It's very windy, where you live, isnt it?
Reference URL's