[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Euro Truck Simulator 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-04-29 17:06)Jedi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-31 17:08)Nick² Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-31 16:46)Adrian2k Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-31 08:35)TGXtrucker Wrote: [ -> ]It's not. It's just the "old spirit" of a VTC, as it was done in all the previous games Wink

Toni Joined. Welcome Smile

Aww.. Sad

I want multiplayer..

So do I Biggrin
http://ets2mp.com/
Smile

Thumbup Very nice
I just wonder, multi-player GTA San Andreas like, or the current actual game where you can meet up with people and drive in a gigantic group.
I hope the last one. Just trucking with the TC clan :-p
That'd be so cool..
(2013-04-29 16:43)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]DANSKE FRAGTMÆND! (Well the colors are there)
Funny thing is, i didn't think of that at all when i chose the colors, i just did it as i found them nice, but after i was done i did realize it looks like a Danske Fragtmænd truck, which is pretty cool Tongue
(2013-04-29 20:00)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-29 16:43)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]DANSKE FRAGTMÆND! (Well the colors are there)
Funny thing is, i didn't think of that at all when i chose the colors, i just did it as i found them nice, but after i was done i did realize it looks like a Danske Fragtmænd truck, which is pretty cool Tongue

Haha nice Thumbup1
(2013-04-29 17:34)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]I just wonder, multi-player GTA San Andreas like, or the current actual game where you can meet up with people and drive in a gigantic group.

I would be the douche overtaking you on hills Laugh (780HP Volvo)

.. If it wasn't very heavy cargo on me.
Man I'd be the slowest out of all, if it was possible, because of roadtrain.. Sad
My DAF just after getting off the ferry in Newcastle Smile

[Image: 11k8ufl.png]
Screenies from the downtime of TC Smile

The project leader said that the open beta date will most likely be pushed back a month or 2. =/
MP devs FB if you want to follow
https://www.facebook.com/ets2mpofficial
[Image: ets2_00008.png]

Wooops... :/

It was hard to get off there..
I just love howe the MP guys reopened the site after being forced to close by SCS... Rolleyes
So I departed to Osnabrück:
[Image: 9KwtJvR.jpg]

At one moment I decide to look at the GPS and... Shit! Missed my exit, so i decide to pull over and try to think of what to do:
[Image: KR2GYi7.jpg]

What does a man do?
[Image: 0Zkxqr0.jpg]

Almost there...
[Image: CMIEI7b.jpg]

Made it:
[Image: 10z1p89.jpg]

I arrived just in time, got my money and left like nothing happened Biggrin

Shot with all the lights on:
[Image: pl2v2SE.jpg]
Don't know if anyone else saw the blog hut they posted some Hungary screens.
My truck Smile

[Image: ffCqOm3.jpg]
new patch makes the game so much more better!, again i will end up addicted to it haha
Reference URL's