[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: SO Private MC Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I wish my laptop could handle minecraft. Tongue. I'll have to finish the tree farm and my house when my computer is fixed
A couple of pics from our exploring trip

[Image: xk34.png]

[Image: nxnc.png]

[Image: h3m8.png]

[Image: 9lmm.png]

We filled an Ender Chest each plus all we could carry on ourselves. Was a really good trip Smile
(2014-01-19 17:28)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]My holiday cottage behind AJ's house, now pretty much finished.

*img*

Don't go digging down from there.... You might fall quite a bit if you're not careful Laugh I have done stuff underneath that hill.
Ah good to know Tongue I dont think im going to want a basement anyway Smile
Installed Bukkit this morning on the server.

Plugins so far:

-Chest/Door Lock
-Pl3xMOTD
-Spectate Mod

Might install some other mods in the following days.
Oh should be good Smile ive missed having locks.
@ Lcee: you better not have thrown away the Ender Chest. I still have it filled up with goodies. Smile
Me, Ras and Lcee on a little BlazeRod hunt, luckily we found the Blaze spawner!

[Image: 6sm2h.png]
Railway under construction today Smile

[Image: zc9h.png]
Oh thats awesome. Is it going to the spot we found earlier? if so.. *grabs stuff and starts building already*

If you need redstone.. Let me know.. Got like 12 stacks.
damn i need to buy this game soon... Cant take it just seeing pics where you have fun ;(
I really wish I could join you guys but I'm already way too busy every day, barely having time to pop on LFS daily... I would just sit on my PC through the night building shit up and sleep at school x) (Been there... Done that...)
I've been spending most of my time on MC lately, hence the fact that i'm barely on LFS.
We've been having fun building our little village.
Build an amusement park into your village, people would like to have a fun roller coaster ride Wink
The ride from the original village to the snow biome takes almost a full minute and its as fun as a roller coaster so no need. Wink
Actualli i think im going to buy this this week or the next, so if anyone wants to help me out when i hop in just tell me (i just need a bit of food and some building material.)
(2014-01-23 14:23)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Actualli i think im going to buy this this week or the next, so if anyone wants to help me out when i hop in just tell me (i just need a bit of food and some building material.)
Shouldnt be a problem. I got plenty to share from Smile
I now want to join... Laugh

PM'd you, Sebas Tongue
(2014-01-23 14:40)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-23 14:23)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]Actualli i think im going to buy this this week or the next, so if anyone wants to help me out when i hop in just tell me (i just need a bit of food and some building material.)
Shouldnt be a problem. I got plenty to share from Smile

same here. just give me a shout
I'm so sad because my pc cant run minecraft Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's