[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: SO Private MC Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Buying the game tomorrow and join the server.
(2014-01-23 14:48)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so sad because my pc cant run minecraft Sad

even I can play it. what kind of calculator u runnin'?
'06 old dusty calculator Sad

When i click "Play" it says:

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x5240b4c7, pid=3524, tid=326
(2014-01-23 08:25)entY Wrote: [ -> ]Build an amusement park into your village, people would like to have a fun roller coaster ride Wink

It's all gathered or crafted, so its pretty much a waste of materials for now to build a rollercoaster Smile.
When we're settled well, I might start building this!

Thanks for this idea Thumbup
Can I be added to the whitelist please.
(2014-01-23 19:31)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Can I be added to the whitelist please.

Give me your MC username and i'll add you.
(I think i gave the IP to some people which i still didnt receive their MC username, please send me PM!)

*** INCREDIBLE DEAL, DON'T MISS IT!!! ***

For sale on the Street Obsessions MC server is this beautiful riverside house on a more secluded area perfect for people wanting some intimacy.
[Image: 6vu3X.png]

Magnificiant building built in 2014 with taste. Access to the property is done via a small path from the heart of the village itself. Possibilities to lock the path and keep it more private. You get some beautiful riverside view and you're at the bottom of a valley so you're pretty much left by yourself on this virgin terrain. Only one neighbour (Cola!) at the top but he's pretty calm.
[Image: 6vu5V.png]
[Image: 6vu7X.png]

The seller wanted to make this property as useful as possible so it's got a farm on the top for easy cropping, a pool/fishing spot inside for easy food. Also provided is a patio on the top and it's very private. You also get a view of the river from there and all the surroundings. Inside the property is a magnificiant access to the mines (Private one!) untouched for the moment. Lots of possibilities to mine great stuff there.
[Image: 6vu98.png]
[Image: 6vuaC.png]
[Image: 6vubT.png]
[Image: 6vudI.png]

Reason of sale: Moved to the snow biome. The seller is ready to sell to the most offering. Furniture not included but could give away a crafting table, a bed and a furnace in the deal. Please contact Sebas for more information.
Couple of pics from the snow village during the weather it does best!

[Image: eqjk.png]

[Image: jymu.png]

[Image: n6cu.png]
(2014-01-23 19:43)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Only one neighbour (Cola!) at the top but he's pretty calm.

Nah man he is rowdy and disruptive, i caught him burning animals the other day Ohmy

JK, he is lovely really Tongue
he also has a bad habit of burning stuff, includimg his own home
Still waiting on your username, by the way Wink

(2014-01-24 01:53)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]he also has a bad habit of burning stuff, includimg his own home
Updated OP with picture and better formatting.
That snow village looks brilliant and the railway also attractive.
(2014-01-24 02:59)Sebas Wrote: [ -> ]Still waiting on your username, by the way Wink

(2014-01-24 01:53)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]he also has a bad habit of burning stuff, includimg his own home

PM sent.
Some pictures of/from my place (Front door is at X: 666 Z: 666 coords!)

Nice house Roba. Lcee and i randomly found it as we were out running in the night Tongue

Our mountain
[Image: p5ji.png]
Some pictures from the Street Obsessions server.

- Ras got shot in his chest when we were playing dodgeball with skeletons
- CFS (Craft For Speed), twin drifting the rail
- New project to work with, color sheeps
- The first big project i'm working out with the sheeps

[Image: oxx4.jpg]
[Image: oxzk.jpg]
[Image: q382.jpg]
[Image: v2yi.jpg]
Did you finish the track yet? Smile
(2014-01-26 22:34)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Did you finish the track yet? Smile

Yes, we can travel between the villages again Smile
Sneak preview of my new home Smile