[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: F1 2014 Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: tumblr_n2isj8Mi8T1r8kneko1_1280.jpg]

makes sense
Oh. My. God.

Lol'd :')
lol fwank.
I dont get it?
(2014-03-17 20:10)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]I dont get it?

It sounds like "Butt raper" if you read them. Tongue

I lol'd.
What's more amusing is the fact it sounds like an Australian saying it.

But *Rye* Per
I can try to say it on TS if you like xD
Wow Gutis crash was crazy.. Great racing by Mercedes Smile
Amazing race, though I hope Faildonado gets some serious points on his licence...
I can't believe Maldonado got away with 10 second stop & go for flipping Gutierrez over and destroying his car.. He's been causing collisions rather lot, 99% of collisions involved with him are caused by him.. Should of got left out from next race.

I'm really sad about Ferrari's speed, Räikkönen is doing bad. Barely getting to points.
Maldonado did get +5 grid penalty to the next race and he also did get three penalty points.
What a race. How Gutierrez's car was able to flip over like that still amazes me but it was Maldonado so I guess anything is possible when this monkey is behind the wheel of an F1 car.
Amazing race that!

The two Mercedes there, I can't wait for more of that between those two later on in the season! Smile
I can't wait until there a few more cars able to compete with the silver arrows.
Hamilton Team Radio: "I'm loosing power" *Fastest lap: Louis Hamilton*

Seriously, after the safety car, Mercedes got 13 second gap to 3rd car in 6 laps... A tad over 2 seconds faster each lap.. Insane.

On the Maldonado Gutierrez crash, Maldonado's front wing somehow nudged the lower part of Gutierrez side, while Maldonado's front wheel hit Gutierrez' rear wheel. So when Gutierrez was accelerating, the rear wheel climbed over Maldonado's front wheel, and Maldonado's front helped to flip him Tongue
It looked like it was compounded when the side-wall of Gutierrez' left-rear wheel hit the ground while spinning very quickly - sending the car off on another somersault.

http://gfycat.com/UnpleasantHiddenApisdorsatalaboriosa
"I have no idea what I'm doing"

[Image: 2014-bahrain-grand-prix-maldonado-gutierrez-crash.jpg]
Stolen from my facebook page xD good pic though. I don't know what he was thinking though, he just dived into the corner and t boned the poor guy.
Maldonado got distracted by his steering wheel in practice: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/27075967

Haha!
lmao, maybe that explains the crash last week..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's