[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: F1 2014 Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Great race, i'm so glad that Mercedes had problems Biggrin also crazy crash!!

Woooo Ricciardoooo!!! Smile Smile
I was hoping Rosberg would break down...I know a bit of a bad sport but as it goes Ricciardo gets his 1st win! Horrible crash on the last lap I thought Williams were going to win at one point.
Oh I was so hoping Massa would get in front of Vettel there! Sad

I was also hoping at the crash that they would smack into Vettel, just to give Button a podium, how amazing would that have been!

And SO annoyed BOTH of the Marussias went out, my favourite car! D:

But that was one of the best races I've ever seen over the fourteen or so years properly watching the sport, fantastic! Biggrin Well done Ricciardo!
(2014-06-08 19:57)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]I was also hoping at the crash that they would smack into Vettel, just to give Button a podium, how amazing would that have been!

Not so amazing, Vettel would be on the way to the hospital by now.. (as Massa would have hitted Vettel's side with quite a massive speed)
Ricciardo!!! What a finish. Shame about Mass & Perez but I'm sure we'll find out what happened there.
(2014-06-08 20:00)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-08 19:57)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]I was also hoping at the crash that they would smack into Vettel, just to give Button a podium, how amazing would that have been!

Not so amazing, Vettel would be on the way to the hospital by now.. (as Massa would have hitted Vettel's side with quite a massive speed)

Well, I wasn't actually thinking like it that Makee. Tongue

In my mind it was just a little flick on the front tire and forcing Vettel out of the race.
my baby Alonso is disappointing me lately, poor show every race, even button scored high points. Ferrari need a major kick in the anus wagon to progress anywhere, but I can't see it happening this year Sad
Alonso just hasn't got a competitive car yet. I'd love to see him in a Red Bull or Marussia Biggrin
Unlucky to see Lewis go out in that race Sad Oh how muh I wanted to see Perez win that race, he had a chance before he started having problems
[Image: 10277090_10152098250367411_5622677671073960150_n.jpg]
Good mates again then or Lewis just being a cheeky scamp?
I think there's still a bit of turmoil between them.
I want them to fight, no team orders. The better driver wins.
Austria Qualifying kicks off at 13.00 (BST)

May seem a silly question but who's going to be on pole position for tomorrows race? I'll state the obvious and say that it could well be a Mecerdes but personally I'd like to see a Ferrari up on the front row.
I will always be supporting Alonso on his adventure to become the greatest yet again, but sadly the Ferrari is just killing him. I don't have much support for a team anymore after Ferrari went in so many wrong directions that backwards was looking like a good development option.. so currently I'm hoping to see certain drivers rise over this Mercedes dominance, ofcourse except Redbull.
I'm glad to see the Red Bull out of Q2, I guess its a bit bad saying that but the last few years it was getting boring. A few years back my team (Ferrari) were always winning and I see now how frustrating it was for them, then. We get this every few years where one team dominates for a few seasons. I'm still a big Ferrari supporter but do agree with you about going backwards. Ricciardo is a driver to watch though hes really impressive.
So the results are in...wasn't expecting that!

(2014-06-21 12:49)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]I will always be supporting Alonso

[Image: 50a47e79afa96f1ff40012e4.gif?w=400&h=267]

Really?
He has alot more talent than your one fingered German kid that's for sure Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's