[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Has anyone tried BeamNG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have tried it,its okay fun the first 5 days but after that i think its boring
There was a massive craze.when it came out but I don't know if it's that big anymore.

I love the crash physics though. Smile
Its fun but it gets boring very fast.
I bought it long time ago, and im just waiting until it gets a lot better Biggrin Like more cars, terrains and stuff. It has so much potential Smile
Bought it when it came available for BETA, couldnt run it on my computer.
They used to update us on a fairly quick basis but it looks like the "craze" faded-out..
Its not really a game, but its got great soft body physics.
They promised awesome updates for the future, as in multiplayer racing, demolition derby, cop chases, new maps and terrains to drive on, large explorable maps...

I love the game, but no reason to buy because my PC can barely run the tech demo with lowest settings... Laugh
A big update is coming, cars will feel a lot better as well.
Search the forum before making a thread like this Weelob Tongue

There was quite a bit of hype on this forum around the time of its release but nothing much after it was released.

I was disappointed with the tech demo. I certainly wasn't enticed into buying it.
I don't regret buying it, as i feel such projects should be supported. Hopefully this sort of technology gets used in other future games.

The physics are a bit odd, but crashing cars was great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wJcij3Qigg
I agree with Pipa, buying games like these support them in becoming better.
Since upgrades and future versions will always be free to beta buyers, I felt it was a gamble I was ready to try.

Let's hope they iron out the issues and come out with something fabulous. (Multiplayer Crash Derby like in the old days?)
I would pay for it if it wasn't for the 5 FPS im getting Tongue
Well you're one lucky fella, i'm stuck at 3fps.

(2014-02-14 14:54)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I would pay for it if it wasn't for the 5 FPS im getting Tongue
Just found how to use your logitech g27 steering wheel on Beamng Drive! now finally i can drift lol

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h5hwzrfrja1vnz...nputmap.cs

Just copy the file to BeamNG\scripts\client\inputmaps
Reference URL's