[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Your Youtube Creations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Had a look around and I couldn't find any thread for people to share their own YouTube videos Smile apologies if I did not look hard enough but yeah,

Post your videos Wink

Here's my most recent one, I am trying to get better with Sony Vegas so I was playing around with a guitar cover I made, getting used to dual videos and syncing separate recordings Smile

Yeah it's a rather heavy metal song Wink

p.s Yeah, my guitar skills aren't perfect :3
Something I posted a couple days ago.

zippy, thats insane dude xD
You get to see my nose in the beginning.

That is a nice nose Cola :3 haha

I love the sound of the Honda, not exactly a massive engine but still sounds similar to a VFR 800, which is the bike I currently ride with my dad (not quite old enough to get the road yet), its great to just cruise on too. We originally had a Fireblade, but it just got too dangerous haha 0-190mph was too quick Tongue I will try and get some footage during spring time when the weather isn't just rain.

But nice videos too guys Smile
Thanks. 125cc is the max. size allowed here with my current A1 license, which cannot be upgraded before I turn 20.

I'm getting a Takkoni exhaust on it soon, so it'll sound alot more mean. Smile
meh. mostly standard cuts

My sole upload Tongue
It's the second and last Grand Theft Auto 4 video I ever made.

My 3 000 subscribers video, some snow drifting Biggrin

Instead of creating a new thread, just bumping this one Smile

Just made a new cover finally, took a bit of editing with the new camera and multiple sound tracks on Sony Vegas but I'm happy with the turn out. Not my best performance but it's hot and I got frustrated when things weren't working how I wanted them too Biggrin

Here's one for a laugh...

Mates 16th, got camera out after vodka-bad idea, but seriously freaking funny.

Also.

This.

(2014-07-15 23:04)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]Also.

This.

I do this without fail at work...
(2014-07-16 00:38)Blacktop Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-15 23:04)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]Also.

This.

I do this without fail at work...

GOOD.
Nice thread actually. Here is my latest videos from my emergency vehicles channel. Probably only interests a few here but here goes..

My best catch ever that i got in April

Cops with bullhorn

My local fire brigade on a call

Nice ones Ras! I always wonder how you get these shots? Do you sit and wait near the depot or something? And just wait for luck to arrive Smile
Most of the time they just happen to pass me where i am, but sometimes i do wait near or at the stations.
(2014-07-16 01:31)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]My best catch ever that i got in April

What the bloody hell required a 9 vehicle response team!? /Mellow
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's