[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: flight AH5017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3 Plane is down under a week this is getting scary...
What have i missed mate?
Look at news more explain there
Pop goes another one.. this is a really bad year for some airliners :/ hoping the best for the families of the missing passengers and crew.

I certainly am not touching an airliner for a while.
Some keypoints stolen from bbc:

-An Air Algerie airliner is believed to have crashed in the Sahara, en route from Burkina Faso to Algiers

-Flight AH5017 had 110 passengers on board, including some 50 French citizens, as well as six Spanish crew members

-The plane was chartered from Spain's Swiftair

-UN officials suggest the plane may have come down in north-eastern Mali in bad weather
Yea sad people die for no reason. Getting annoyed with all that Crap, Really i dont understand the point of all that wars. Killing people who have nothing to do with it Sad

Life ends, but love is external.
iirc I saw something about the last form of communication was the pilot announcing "poor viability" in a radio message. Can't remember, just saw it on facebook somewhere.
Edit : I have a plane to Ireland in 2 days Damn i am worried scared of those Machines now, Even though i love everything that has an Engine
A passenger plane from the national carrier, Air Algérie has crashed on the way to Algiers

This according to an official source. On board were 116 people.

- I can confirm that it has crashed, said the source told Reuters.

Algeria's national airline lost contact with flight AH5017 fifty minutes after the plane lifted from Burkina Faso, according to the airline, according to news agency APS.

Fifty of the 116 people on board are French citizens, says a representative of the airline.

Burkina Faso's Minister of Transport Jean Bertin Ouedrago says that pilots asked to change the route because of a storm in the area.

The airline has begun work to find the missing plane and a crisis team has been assembled.

Obs used translator from google
Is it all just a coincidence that planes are going down in a short period of time? Or is there something else here...
[Image: oEIOygU.png]
3 in the space of what, a week?

World's gotta sort its shit out...
I mean a few weeks ago they were on about tightening and raising security around all USA and British airports and other countries too about some possible threats, and now the news finally shut up about that, 3 drop out of the sky in a space of a week? It is looking a bit fishy...
I read somewhere that there were reports of thunderstorms, and that the fligt requested to change route.
Its conspiracy guys, we all know who are behind this!

I lost my foil hat, i need to make new one soon......
There are always accidents: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acc...l_aircraft

But four in one month. :/

(2014-07-24 13:21)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Pop goes another one.. this is a really bad year for some airliners :/ hoping the best for the families of the missing passengers and crew.

You can touch an airliner, just go with a very well known one. Also keep in mind the amount of flights going on at one time, there's not many crashes in the grand scheme. If you've got a fear of flying then this will mean nothing to you however if you don't have a fear, but just want to avoid these things, then my post is applicable. Smile
It could have came down due to bad weather as stated above so I personally think it's just a bad set of circumstances that had led to 3 planes coming down in the last week.
And BP is correct, I work at one of the biggest airports in England and a plane takes off every minute from 6-8 in the morning until 10:30 at night, that's a hell of a lot of planes.
(2014-07-24 15:10)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]There are always accidents: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acc...l_aircraft

But four in one month. :/

(2014-07-24 13:21)LuckyLuke Wrote: [ -> ]Pop goes another one.. this is a really bad year for some airliners :/ hoping the best for the families of the missing passengers and crew.

You can touch an airliner, just go with a very well known one. Also keep in mind the amount of flights going on at one time, there's not many crashes in the grand scheme. If you've got a fear of flying then this will mean nothing to you however if you don't have a fear, but just want to avoid these things, then my post is applicable. Smile

Hmm true, I have not been on a plane since I was very young, I don't have a fear of flying but i don't want to go near the places that these recent events have been occurring. I just see flying as if there's a problem that cannot be solved then it's a big hit or miss situation :/
Rest in peace, people aboard.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's