[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: The Crew - Open world racing game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was tempted to get it, but then i watched gameplay videos where it looks like it's not for me.
I got it.. It feels a bit messy, needs time to get used to to the interface. It reminds me a bit of TDU2, but with moddable cars. I'd say I like TDU2 better on the racing part, because of the physics feel nicer on it somehow.

I like the roadtripping though, and there's so much to do. Also like the rank-up thing, reminds a bit of NFS:MW blacklist system, where you have to climb the ranks to get to the top. Only in this you are part of a crew you are trying to get down.

A lot of mixed opinions, but I kinda like it.
Does it work with g27?
(2014-12-04 15:02)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Does it work with g27?

Yes. (at least it works with G25)

Servers are down at the moment btw.
yer works with g27 as i have one Smile add me up HypezXxBunionZz
How is it for pure cruising? I see that there are not many 'normal' cars like in TDU 1. Is it a game that's enjoyable for just pure cruising around the map?
(2014-12-04 16:35)Weelob Wrote: [ -> ]How is it for pure cruising? I see that there are not many 'normal' cars like in TDU 1. Is it a game that's enjoyable for just pure cruising around the map?

I would rather compare it to tdu2. In my oppinion the driving physics are just boring and don't really work for anything. I did the timelapse up there in about an hour and thats about as much as i played the beta in total.
for cruising its brillaint since the map is so big but physics are typical ubisoft standards

edit: i got my name wrong on sign up i got the py wron gway around lol so its actually HpyezXxBunionZz
nvm got it working with brake.
Got a new brand new car! Some pictures:

How is the game, works well with G27 ?
(2014-12-06 20:37)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]How is the game, works well with G27 ?

Yes, at least it works with G25. The game itself has great graphics and a huge map which makes it great for cruising. The physics are just like another NFS game, no damage to cars (just scratches and cracked windows and some dents. These repair themselves slowly after driving for a while)

I haven't completed the story yet but it's a great start.

Also, it's not possible to buy parts for your car. Instead you win them.
After seeing this video Im losing all the motivation to buy this game:

Seems like Ubisoft is even worse than EA..

Fixed the video; for future reference,
delete the #x at the end of the URL if it appears - that way the video shows up correctly upon viewing ~ Warped
Anyone else having server problems? i cant challenge anything everything is offline all the time+ in begin start the game is finding all players but then they disappear
(2014-12-17 15:33)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else having server problems? i cant challenge anything everything is offline all the time+ in begin start the game is finding all players but then they disappear

As it is now the game is veeeery buggy, devs said they will head into fixing bugs.
Anyone who is playing this on PC?
Add me if you would like on Uplay: http://uplay.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/profile/Thelnsider
I Heard about The crew so bad Closedeyes Link review about the crew he right it happens. http://steamcommunity.com/id/matthln/rec...ed/241560/

Was Best TDU2! Want to TDU3!
I'd rather a TDU1 with 2015 graphics and physics.
Well I rather drive for hours in a customized car with better physics then TDU2 Smile
TDU1 got little better physics especially the clutch Smile
i still got the problems with challanges they still saying offline mode, have contacted the crew but no answeare still. it sucks with this problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's